Lavazza refills

Safemike1

I recall reading the card by the machine that hinted the ones in the room were complimentary but you would have to pay for more. No price was given and they were always replaced gratis without my having to ask, so it's likely they wouldn't charge for more. Just ask your room steward and they will let you know.

On 2/26/2022 at 9:34 AM, AshleyDillo said:

I recall reading the card by the machine that hinted the ones in the room were complimentary but you would have to pay for more. No price was given and they were always replaced gratis without my having to ask, so it's likely they wouldn't charge for more. Just ask your room steward and they will let you know.

Off of Oasis in Feb 22 and believe that the price for extra pods (more than 4 per day) was $1.50 per the above mentioned card.  We didn’t order extras so don’t know if the stewards can actually submit a charge?  

On 2/26/2022 at 10:14 AM, Safemike1 said:

On Freedom of the Seas, in the JR suite, is there a cost to getting refills for the Lavazza coffee machine?

Also, can I bring a few bottles of water on board with me?

It’s $5 for a case of water delivered to your room.  Well worth the price instead of the hassle of carrying a 12 pack of water just to save a $1 or $2.

2 hours ago, TMatl said:

It’s $5 for a case of water delivered to your room.  Well worth the price instead of the hassle of carrying a 12 pack of water just to save a $1 or $2.

Wrong cruise line. With Royal, on sale a case of 24 cans/bottles of spring water runs almost $17 factoring in the gratuity.  

• 2 months later...

Just got off of Explorer of the Seas - had (free) Lavazza at 6 a.m. every morning from Cafe Promenade; took it to the helo deck where I was always alone and drank that wonderful cup of coffee!!! Since the Cafe was on deck 5 and you got to the helo deck (bow of the ship) from 5 it was easy to get all the free refills you needed. Watching the sunrise with that delicious coffee was awesome.

• 3 months later...
On 5/22/2022 at 8:43 PM, JCWag said:

Just got off of Explorer of the Seas - had (free) Lavazza at 6 a.m. every morning from Cafe Promenade; took it to the helo deck where I was always alone and drank that wonderful cup of coffee!!! Since the Cafe was on deck 5 and you got to the helo deck (bow of the ship) from 5 it was easy to get all the free refills you needed. Watching the sunrise with that delicious coffee was awesome.

Are you referring to the carafe of coffee off to the side that is complimentary?  If so, I have found that coffee to be not the best (but it's included) and my experience doesn't seem to be one-off...

2 hours ago, dmattinson said:

Are you referring to the carafe of coffee off to the side that is complimentary?  If so, I have found that coffee to be not the best (but it's included) and my experience doesn't seem to be one-off...

The thread is referring to the coffee maker and pods in the suites. 

image.png.72923b354dd81014d327d0954710baa7.png

All I have to say is it is not the most user friendly device.