Better Website For Researching and Tracking Pricing Options

JSB_Z51

I know I am not alone in saying the RCL website isn't the best user experience.  Trying to check out some 2023 itineraries.  We typically book a Grand Suite.  It's way too many clicks to get to my all in price for my family of 4.  Then you have to press the back button on your browser 3 to 4 times to get back to your search results to price another itinerary.  

So my question is for you  experts out there, is there a better tool or 3rd party website that shows a grid of all in prices that compares multiple dates and itineraries.  Finance/Accounting/Microsoft Excel Nerd here.  Numbers speak to me better via a grid or spreadsheet lol.

Second question. Any sites you recommend to keep on eye on pricing that alert you of price drops?

Thanks in advance and happy sailing. 

6 hours ago, JSB_Z51 said:

I know I am not alone in saying the RCL website isn't the best user experience.  Trying to check out some 2023 itineraries.  We typically book a Grand Suite.  It's way too many clicks to get to my all in price for my family of 4.  Then you have to press the back button on your browser 3 to 4 times to get back to your search results to price another itinerary.  

So my question is for you  experts out there, is there a better tool or 3rd party website that shows a grid of all in prices that compares multiple dates and itineraries.  Finance/Accounting/Microsoft Excel Nerd here.  Numbers speak to me better via a grid or spreadsheet lol.

Second question. Any sites you recommend to keep on eye on pricing that alert you of price drops?

Thanks in advance and happy sailing. 

FYI - After you get the price information you are looking for the is an RC icon in the upper left corner of the screen  If you click on it it offers navigation back to search results or home screen.  Price checking doing mock bookings it certainly a PITA but if I put on an RC hat, why would they want to make finding cheaper fares easy?

Vacationstogo is by far the best search engine full in all discounts that apply such as over 55 teacher police frequent guest ect . Only need to select minimal information amout of day port of departure or months play around with your choices all the sailings that apply pop up