Just left Symphony and…

Gisser

Had the fastest departure process ever. We did self assist and came down from our room at 6:50. We were waiting for an taxi at the terminal  at 7:04 AM. Now at the airport and waiting for my 10:15 AM flight home. It was our first time sailing since January 2020. What a great week and so nice to be back on a ship!

28 minutes ago, Gisser said:

Had the fastest departure process ever. We did self assist and came down from our room at 6:50. We were waiting for an taxi at the terminal  at 7:04 AM. Now at the airport and waiting for my 10:15 AM flight home. It was our first time sailing since January 2020. What a great week and so nice to be back on a ship!

We got off on the 12th and it also went very fast, had no issues getting o the airport.

1 hour ago, Gisser said:

Where there taxis actually waiting outside terminal A this morning or did you have to wait for taxis to show up? 

I'm asking because I just want to see if taxi's service is getting back to normal because in November when I disembarked Symphony as well around the same time you did there were no taxis waiting at all outside terminal A.  We still made out early morning flight but there was a bit of anxiety when we saw a line for taxis and no taxis in sight at all.

That’s super fast! We disembarked Symphony around 9:00 in December. After waiting in about a 15 minute line on the ship, we quickly got through luggage collection and customs. The taxi line was pretty long, however, especially if you had 4+ people with too much luggage to fit in a standard taxi. We probably waited about 20-30 minutes but fortunately weren’t in a rush. 

2 hours ago, JasonOasis said:

Where there taxis actually waiting outside terminal A this morning or did you have to wait for taxis to show up? 

I'm asking because I just want to see if taxi's service is getting back to normal because in November when I disembarked Symphony as well around the same time you did there were no taxis waiting at all outside terminal A.  We still made out early morning flight but there was a bit of anxiety when we saw a line for taxis and no taxis in sight at all.

When we walked up to the ta online, three taxis were pulling away with passengers and there were no others. We waited less than 5 minutes before several others rolled up. Didn’t seem to be any issue with taxi flow.