xSAILEDx Anthem of the Seas - Dec 24, 2023 - Dec 31, 2023 (7 Night Bahamas & Perfect Day Holiday)

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Anthem of the Seas - Dec 24, 2023 - Dec 31, 2023 (7 Night Bahamas & Perfect Day Holiday)
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'll be aboard.

Splurged on the DBP for this one, since it'll be my last sailing before reaching Diamond, with the intent of trying every single cocktail that sounds interesting that I have yet to try aboard Royal.

Thanks to a recent Royal mishap, going to be enjoying the DBP on Allure this summer instead.

Surprisingly, I didn't look for this board until now.  I'll be on board with my wife, 2 adult children and their significant others, my MiL and her husband, my wife's sister, her husband, and their two children (one in college, one in high school).  That's 12 of us, 6 cabins.

It's surprising we still can't book any dining for this cruise.  Royal, take my money!  PLEASE!

• 7 months later...

Reservations for Spectra's Cabaret are now open. I'd recommend booking it for later in the week as typically nights one (Christmas Eve) and two (Christmas Day) have the majority of holiday events happening during this sailing, but we won't know until we're nearly aboard due to when the final schedule is released. 

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, CruisinKat said:

Second time on Anthem, first time at XMas.  Any idea if there is anything special (like a meal or anything in the dining room) going on on XMas Eve or Day?

Yes. It'll be Royal's holiday menu most likely. This is from 2019, but apparently it's still the same menu: https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2019/12/25/look-the-christmas-dinner-menu-royal-caribbean

Also, here's the Cruise Compass from 2021 which happens to have the exact same days as holidays as ours: https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/cruise-compasses/anthem-of-the-seas/fri-12242021-0000

On 11/1/2023 at 3:04 AM, Rackham said:

Reservations for Spectra's Cabaret are now open. I'd recommend booking it for later in the week as typically nights one (Christmas Eve) and two (Christmas Day) have the majority of holiday events happening during this sailing, but we won't know until we're nearly aboard due to when the final schedule is released. 

Thank you for the heads-up about Spectra's Cabaret reservations! Booking for later in the week sounds like a smart plan to avoid the Christmas Eve and Christmas Day rush. Flexibility can be key when it comes to enjoying all the holiday events on the cruise. Looking forward to a fantastic time on board! 🚢🎉🌟

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

20 days to go! 

If you're trying to decide when to take advantage of a complementary NorthStar reservation (once aboard the ship), here's the golden and blue hours for when we'll be in port. In general, the view should be splendid (weather permitting) for reservations starting between 5:00 pm to 5:30 pm.

Cape Canaveral, FL (December 26)

Sunset: 17:34

Golden Hour: 16:58:54 — 17:50:12

Blue Hour: 17:50:12 — 18:00:09

Nassau, Bahamas (December 27)

Sunset: 17:28

Golden Hour: 16:55:00 — 17:44:23

Blue Hour: 17:44:23 — 17:54:01

Perfect Day at CocoCay (December 28)

Sunset, golden hour and blue hour should be roughly the same as Nassau on the 27th.

• 3 weeks later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Anthem of the Seas - Dec 24, 2023 - Dec 31, 2023 (7 Night Bahamas & Perfect Day Holiday)