Canadians - success cruising with Shoppers Drug Mart tests

Jafo

• Jafo changed the title to Canadians - success cruising with Shoppers Drug Mart tests

This is now my "go-to" testing pre-cruise. For me personally, the $40 per test is worth it weight vs trying to comb the internet to try to find a free/cheaper option.

Also, I'm using them for the third time for my upcoming cruise, I would suggest find a Shoppers that has a good staff at the Pharmacy counter. Some will be quick and efficient, some will make you take almost an hour to complete. It really depends how that staff handle your testing request with their other duties.

16 minutes ago, JJBones said:

This is now my "go-to" testing pre-cruise. For me personally, the $40 per test is worth it weight vs trying to comb the internet to try to find a free/cheaper option.

Agreed.  Even though there are cheaper options available (Walmart, Costco, private labs) and now Switch Health, our nearest Shopper's is literally 5 mins down the street (maybe not even).  So for pure convivence, that's what we are sticking with.