Crown & Anchor updates

Looks like more perks are come back starting March 15, 2022.

Crown & Anchor Society® Members

Last updated February 24, 2022

As we continue to make vacation memories together, we want to share the latest updates to the Crown & Anchor Society program and benefits.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q : As we move into a more relaxed environment onboard, which Crown & Anchor Society benefits are being reinstated?
A : Although most of your Crown & Anchor Society benefits remained the same, we are happy to share more benefits will be back beginning on sailings departing March 15, 2022 and onward.

Reinstaded Benefits:

- Private Departure Lounge and Continental Breakfast (Gold and above)

- Top Tier Event (Platinum and above)

- Chef’s Choice Gift (Diamond and above)

- Personalized Gift/Amenity (Diamond Plus and above)

- Priority access to dedicated seating at theater, ice shows and AquaTheater events (Diamond Plus and above)

Q : Which benefits continue to be suspended or modified?
A :

Meal with an Officer — This experience, for our Diamond Plus (340 points and above) and Pinnacle Club members, has evolved to a Cheers with an Officer. This event will still take place in the Main Dining Room.

Entertainment Tour — This tour has been reimagined, allowing our valued Diamond and above members to learn more about the amazing Royal Caribbean productions and entertainment team.

Behind-the-Scenes Galley Tour — This benefit for our Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club members has been temporarily suspended to ensure the health of our guests and crew.

A : As we phase into a more flexible environment onboard, we are working through the Suite and Concierge Lounge access for Pinnacle Club members. We will share more details in the days to come. In the meantime, you can continue to enjoy the nightly gatherings from 5 pm to 8 pm at the Diamond Lounge and the newly created Pinnacle Club Lounge. This dedicated space for Pinnacle Club members will operate through March 31, 2022.

So the Pin Bins are only temporary.

1 hour ago, smokeybandit said:

A : As we phase into a more flexible environment onboard, we are working through the Suite and Concierge Lounge access for Pinnacle Club members. We will share more details in the days to come. In the meantime, you can continue to enjoy the nightly gatherings from 5 pm to 8 pm at the Diamond Lounge and the newly created Pinnacle Club Lounge. This dedicated space for Pinnacle Club members will operate through March 31, 2022.

So the Pin Bins are only temporary.

I’d be surprised if they allow Pinnacle back into the SL.  Just too many, too easy to achieve.  

I could see them doing something like double or triple Pinnacle allowed into the SL.  

Im sure they are getting an earful on the Pinnacle survey they just sent out but that doesn't change the math. 

• 6 months later...
14 hours ago, Jackiel3290 said:

Why doesn’t RCL award next their during a cruise? We were 1 point away from next level on our last Carnival cruise and were promoted at the start. We are 1 point away from upgrade on RCL transatlantic and I understand they don’t promote until next cruise.

To entice you to come back for another cruise

On 2/25/2022 at 3:22 PM, twangster said:

I’d be surprised if they allow Pinnacle back into the SL.  Just too many, too easy to achieve.  

I could see them doing something like double or triple Pinnacle allowed into the SL.  

Im sure they are getting an earful on the Pinnacle survey they just sent out but that doesn't change the math. 

I will disagree that Pinnacle is easy to achieve, at least for us.  We are Diamond Plus, 204 points.  We need 496 more points to achieve Pinnacle.  No way we will be ever able to do that.  We do not have the $$ to cruise that much even with double points for suites.  We would need ~36 (7) night cruises in a suite.    

We're diamond. Just need 11 more cruises to get to D+ so maybe in 5 years we'll make it at the rate we do cruises.  Less if we do a Jr. suite once in awhile.  We do have two cruises coming up. One in early Dec, one next Feb.

The issue is we've been all over the east, west and southern Caribbean multiple times so that means Europe, the med, maybe Alaska. We spent a month in Alaska camping a couple years ago we've never cruised there.

23 hours ago, mac66 said:

We're diamond. Just need 11 more cruises to get to D+ so maybe in 5 years we'll make it at the rate we do cruises.  Less if we do a Jr. suite once in awhile.  We do have two cruises coming up. One in early Dec, one next Feb.

The issue is we've been all over the east, west and southern Caribbean multiple times so that means Europe, the med, maybe Alaska. We spent a month in Alaska camping a couple years ago we've never cruised there.

You forgot Hawaii. We have done about the same thing as you. So next is Hawaii. Then hopefully off to Europe or Mediterranean . 

On 9/21/2022 at 8:21 AM, mac66 said:

Can you believe there are weirdos getting close to D+ with nothing but East/West Caribbean and Bahamas cruises (aside from one 7-nigher in Alaska)? Some people!

P.S. If my attempt at humor failed, see my signature. We enjoy our ship routine, a few select excursions even if we've done them before, and could probably go to Cococay once a week if it were feasible. Different strokes...

2 hours ago, Al Miller said:

Thats the only thing that makes the 3 night and 4 night Florida itineraries appealing to me. B2B them and get 2 stops at Coco Cay in a weeks time 🥰 

Exactly what we did in July. Wanted to do it again next month but the weekend prices were lousy compared to the deals you could get for the 4-nighers during the Going, Going, Gone sales. Couldn't bring myself to pay twice as much for another 3 nights. If our schedule allowed, we'd have done a few more 4-nighters this fall.

6 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

Can you believe there are weirdos getting close to D+ with nothing but East/West Caribbean and Bahamas cruises (aside from one 7-nigher in Alaska)? Some people!

P.S. If my attempt at humor failed, see my signature. We enjoy our ship routine, a few select excursions even if we've done them before, and could probably go to Cococay once a week if it were feasible. Different strokes...

ahahahaha this is me 🤣 another few cruises and should be D+ by 2024 😅 caribbean only too.

i am excited to hopefully receive my crystal block on odyssey in december (i'm 3 points shy right now) and hope they will have them aboard.

10 hours ago, asquared17 said:

ahahahaha this is me 🤣 another few cruises and should be D+ by 2024 😅 caribbean only too.

i am excited to hopefully receive my crystal block on odyssey in december (i'm 3 points shy right now) and hope they will have them aboard.

We will be exactly 7 points short as of now after our June 2023 Wonder cruise. Tried to get another 7 nights in prior to that but doesn't seem like we can.

Recently received my 1st ever block (Harmony). It's a lovely paperweight/dust collect. 🙂

• 4 weeks later...