Port of Miami parking

Cindyb

We recently parked at Global Airport Parking at 250 SE 3rd Ave and were very happy with the service, security, and facility.  Price was $79.00 for 8 days and included the shuttle.  Took 7 minutes to get to and from ship.  We dropped our luggage at the ship and then went to park.

If you park at Global, go to the right hand machine upon entering the parking garage as the Global QR code only works with the right side machine.

Price at new RCCL terminal is $25 per day.  Old port parking decks are $22.50 per day.

4 hours ago, Matt said:

Parking off site at Miami has some bad stories. I don't recommend it.

Based on my research prior to our cruise, I found numerous bad stories about off site parking as Matt cites.  I have to say that I was apprehensive when I booked the reservation off site, but decided to give it a try.  As mentioned earlier, our experience (this first time) was excellent and you keep your keys.

One point of clarification.  Per reviews on CruiseCritic, Global is a parking booking agent for several parking companies. the actual company we used at 250 SE 3rd Ave is Premier Cruise Parking and they use the 7th and 8th floors of a downtown parking garage.  The receipt we received at the time of booking was on a Global Airport Parking letterhead, but contained the following information in the body of the receipt:

Type/Service: Self Indoor:  Shuttle: 7:30am-3:30pm* See More Info       Premier Cruise Parking POM, 250 SE 3rd Ave., Miami, FL, 33131, Front Desk/Shuttle: (305) 220-2686

259-logo.jpg

:

• 7 months later...