Wait.Wut. (Mask Question)

CruisingNewb

Matt's recent blog states:

Children will likely have to wear masks indoors and in crowded settings, and masks are required for all children while at the Adventure Ocean youth program. 

My 9 year old is fully vaccinated, but no booster.  Does this mean that he will have to mask up in all indoor and crowded settings even outside of Adventure Ocean?  Where is this information coming from? 

5 minutes ago, CruisingNewb said:

Matt's recent blog states:

Children will likely have to wear masks indoors and in crowded settings, and masks are required for all children while at the Adventure Ocean youth program. 

My 9 year old is fully vaccinated, but no booster.  Does this mean that he will have to mask up in all indoor and crowded settings even outside of Adventure Ocean?  Where is this information coming from? 

NOBODY needs a booster to be considered fully vaccinated to cruise 

12 minutes ago, CruisingNewb said:

Not my question at all.

17 minutes ago, CruisingNewb said:

My 9 year old is fully vaccinated, but no booster.  Does this mean that he will have to mask up in all indoor and crowded settings even outside of Adventure Ocean?  

As you know ….. Fully vaccinated don’t have to wear masks anywhere starting today except on Adventure Ocean ……. I thought answering  your question about the booster not being needed to be considered fully vaccinated was sufficient for you to know he didn’t need to wear a mask around the ship being fully vaccinated 

unvaccinated children without a mask will be chased around the ship and rounded up nightly by alternating housekeeping staff (taken out of their current four hours of down time), collected children will be thrown in a large cargo hold where they will remain until the following day or claimed by an immediate family member who has had four doses of pfizer and/or completed a 57 page health survey and waiver form and/or who has a healthy Body Mass Index of 25 or lower.

2 hours ago, CruisingNewb said:

Does this mean that he will have to mask up in all indoor and crowded settings even outside of Adventure Ocean? 

Your son will only have to wear a mask in Adventure Ocean. Elsewhere indoors, mask optional because he is vaccinated.