Symphony, February 12

Vlad

If anyone posts it, it will be here:

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/cruise-compass?ship=1167

Someone actually has to keep them, scan them, and send them to Matt, though. If nobody does that, well....

You can look at other cruise compasses from similar Symphony sailings to get a good idea of what was going on.

A live account of a recent sailing is posted here:  

3 hours ago, SpeedNoodles said:

If anyone posts it, it will be here:

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/cruise-compass?ship=1167

Someone actually has to keep them, scan them, and send them to Matt, though. If nobody does that, well....

You can look at other cruise compasses from similar Symphony sailings to get a good idea of what was going on.

A live account of a recent sailing is posted here:  

I actually need exactly that sailing, since I'm going to be on exactly same one 

So needed to see time for the shows. 

So I can plan around them... 

Since you can't book any shows in advance, it's really hard to make any plans. And early dinner reservations then become unavailable... 

I was on that sailing but I didn't keep the cruise compasses.  I can tell you which show we did the 1st night.  We saw Hiro, if I remember correctly it was supposed to start at 8:15, but it actually started 5 minutes early.  We ate at MDR at the early (5:30) time and had more than enough time to get there to get a seat in the 4th row.  There was no one in the 1st 3 rows in front of us.  I highly recommend getting there a bout 30 minutes early and not missing this show.  If there is bad weather, they cancel it , so try to see it night one.