xSAILEDx Wonder of the Seas- Aug 7th, 2022- Western Med

We will be sailing and can't wait! My entire family is coming- grandma, parents, siblings and their spouses, and my husband and I and our two year old son. We are embarking in Barcelona, I know some guests may be embarking in Rome as well. I'm really hoping my son can either be vaccinated or they will get rid of the requirment that you have to book a Royal excursion to disembark with unvaccinated little ones. There is no way my two year old will make it through some of those long excursions. We are from Salt Lake City! Who else is joining us and what are you most exciting for??

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/25/2022 at 12:39 AM, lilybelle527 said:

We will be sailing and can't wait! My entire family is coming- grandma, parents, siblings and their spouses, and my husband and I and our two year old son. We are embarking in Barcelona, I know some guests may be embarking in Rome as well. I'm really hoping my son can either be vaccinated or they will get rid of the requirment that you have to book a Royal excursion to disembark with unvaccinated little ones. There is no way my two year old will make it through some of those long excursions. We are from Salt Lake City! Who else is joining us and what are you most exciting for??

Hi we are also doing same cruise with my 8 year old it's saying to have a test no more than 1 day before cruise which is Saturday and the clinics Ive looked at are saying closed on Saturday have you found anywhere please 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/25/2022 at 3:30 PM, deniseuttley said:

Hi we are also doing same cruise with my 8 year old it's saying to have a test no more than 1 day before cruise which is Saturday and the clinics Ive looked at are saying closed on Saturday have you found anywhere please 

Hello! We are going to do the eMed test virtually. I don't think its available for anyone outside the US though...not sure where you live. We plan to test him on the 5th before we get on our flight just for peace of mind and then the 6th once we get settled at our Barcelona hotel. However, if your 8 year old is vaccinated, they can test two days prior to sailing.

On 2/25/2022 at 12:39 AM, lilybelle527 said:

So jealous. You will all love it. We did this cruise 2 weeks ago and we had a fabulous time . wonder of the seas is  amazing and is huge...  so much to do , shows were out of this world especially the aqua show and ice skating.  We couldn't fault anything.  Now looking what I can book next year.  Enjoy. 

On 6/13/2022 at 1:02 AM, lilybelle527 said:

Hello! We are going to do the eMed test virtually. I don't think its available for anyone outside the US though...not sure where you live. We plan to test him on the 5th before we get on our flight just for peace of mind and then the 6th once we get settled at our Barcelona hotel. However, if your 8 year old is vaccinated, they can test two days prior to sailing.

Hi we are from UK flying in to Barcelona on Friday but it's saying the virtual ones can't be used on unvaccinated it has to be at a clinic it sort of spoiling the build up to our holiday  thank you for replying 

21 hours ago, deniseuttley said:

Hi we are from UK flying in to Barcelona on Friday but it's saying the virtual ones can't be used on unvaccinated it has to be at a clinic it sort of spoiling the build up to our holiday  thank you for replying 

Oh interesting. Where did you see it say the virtual tests couldn't be used on unvaccinated kids? Was that from Royal? Now I'm worried I missed something. 

9 minutes ago, lilybelle527 said:

Oh interesting. Where did you see it say the virtual tests couldn't be used on unvaccinated kids? Was that from Royal? Now I'm worried I missed something. 

I just found where it says over 5 and vaccinated... glad you said that! I was looking directly at the eMed site...not Royal's info on their site. Back to the drawing board! 

2 hours ago, lilybelle527 said:

I just found where it says over 5 and vaccinated... glad you said that! I was looking directly at the eMed site...not Royal's info on their site. Back to the drawing board! 

They are making it hard work now have to locate somewhere near our hotel in Barcelona we are staying at Melia sarria so hope there's one near think they should scrap the tests for young children let me know if you find a clinic or pharmacy I think I will email my hotel nearer the time 

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Wonder of the Seas- Aug 7th, 2022- Western Med