Car rental after cruise - Port Canaveral

RG-IE

I can't speak from personal experience but I'm trying Enterprise in Sept (for a quick Disney World visit after).  It looks close enough to just walk to from the terminal and I think they share a lot with National and Alamo.  I know Matt's mentioned rental cars for one way trips to/from Port Canaveral/Orlando as a transportation option in a few posts.  Following his advice on the unknown hasn't let me down yet!

I am going on my first cruise since 2002, first on RCI and second overall. I investigated this some as we are a family of 7 going. I found several companies had locations near Port Canaveral. I did find several charged extra fees for one way travel. I am booked with Avis for our march 11 - 14 cruise. They did not charge me the one way extra fee. I did however book through Abenitity using a corporate discount so you would need to check ( I used a corporate discount for all companies I checked ) and Avis was the only one with out the one way fee