Miami cruise port area

Cruiser58

36 minutes ago, Matt said:

Yes

Hello Matt,

I have a weird situation. My check in time is 11 am and my four year old daughter's check in time, same cabin, is 1 pm. I am traveling also with my wife and kids that are staying in another cabin and have a 1 pm check in time. Is it possible that my daughter and the rest of the party aboard with me at 11 am? I tried changing the time one hundred times using the app and website without any luck. Thanks.

3 hours ago, Colombia20102018 said:

Hello Matt,

I have a weird situation. My check in time is 11 am and my four year old daughter's check in time, same cabin, is 1 pm. I am traveling also with my wife and kids that are staying in another cabin and have a 1 pm check in time. Is it possible that my daughter and the rest of the party aboard with me at 11 am? I tried changing the time one hundred times using the app and website without any luck. Thanks.

Technically, the answer is no. I've seen it happen without an issue, but they could tell the others no because technically rules say no.