Cruises from Panama in 2023

Matt

I've always wanted to do a Panama Canal cruise I just wished there was a slightly larger ship in Royal's fleet capable of sailing through the canal. My husband wants to do a 2023 or 2024 Panama Canal cruise but he doesn't like cruising on small ships and he has made it clear that Voyager Class is the smallest class of RC ship that he will get on (he loves all the activities the larger ships offer).  Since he leaves vacation planning to me that may mean we might have to book with NCL because it does look like Norwegian Joy and Norwegian Gem both of which I think are slightly larger than Rhapsody will sail through the Panama Canal. 

I think I can trick him into getting on a Radiance Class ship (I don't think he knows the difference between Radiance Class and Voyager Class) but every time he sees a Vision Class ship he makes sure to tell me to never book a cruise on one of those ships because I will be sailing alone.