Documents you need to upload for check in?

greenline627

No, but it saves you time to do it now.

Uploading a selfie, passport information, and vaccine card means you don't have to do it in the cruise terminal.  That allows you to board the ship faster.

But you don't have to to do it at home. You'll instead wait for port agent to do it at check in.

2 hours ago, greenline627 said:

Must you upload documents now when you do your online check in?

You can do your on line check in and secure your boarding time without having to upload any documents.  You can then go back at a later time if you wish and upload vaccination proof and photo.

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Uploading a selfie, passport information, and vaccine card means you don't have to do it in the cruise terminal. 

Regarding the vaccine card, I saw in the app that my vaccination records had been verified. Does that mean they'll still want to see them at the port (as in we should still have them in our hands like our SetSail pass and passport), or will they skip that entirely?

40 minutes ago, Marc said:

Regarding the vaccine card, I saw in the app that my vaccination records had been verified. Does that mean they'll still want to see them at the port (as in we should still have them in our hands like our SetSail pass and passport), or will they skip that entirely?

Yes, they'll still want to verify a physical copy.

19 minutes ago, CGTLH said:

Yes, they'll still want to verify a physical copy.

Thanks. It makes sense, but the logical person in me really wonders why they'd go through the effort of verifying the card electronically if they're going to verify it in person anyway. (Now, perhaps the in-person verification merely matches the card with the verified image that was uploaded. That has a modicum of value.)

• 1 month later...

Hi 

I am based in the UK and tried 3 times to upload my vaccination record. My 1st was the card received when I had my vaccine, the 2nd was a print screen from the NHS app detailing my vaccine and the 3rd was a COVID pass to travel. All have been rejected as "invalid proof of vaccination" Is this because it's too early. We sail on 1st may on Harmony back to back for 14 days? Can you help of give me some advise please.

Thanks

Joanne 

• 5 months later...
21 hours ago, Nina Kiddle said:

Hi, we are travelling on Anthem of the Seas on 23rd September, it says we have to scan our passport but we have just written ours in, as under passport it didnt request a scan.  Anyone else just had to write theirs in.

I'm on that cruise, I did both, I scanned in ours and typed in our friends.