MyCruise Rewards - 3/4 Night Cruise

Hi all,

I have had the Bank of America Royal Caribbean Card for many years.  I have redeemed things in the past like On Board Credit.  But I now have enough points for the 3 or 4 night Cruise. 

Has anyone redeemed for the free cruise?

Was it as easy as pick you sailing date, ship, etc?

Or is is a complicated process?

I would need a room for four so I would assume I would pay the difference.

Please let me know if you have redeemed this?

1 hour ago, Matt said:

This thread should be helpful

Thank you Matt.  I listened to the lengthy pod cast and still have an unanswered question.  I currently have over 100,000 points and want to redeem points to use with a FCC.  Specifically, how do I redeem the points and apply them to the trip.  I called my TA recently and she had no idea on how to apply points to a booking.  Does Bank of America send me something that I redeem with Royal?  Do I call Royal to get the process started?

22 minutes ago, Thorntor said:

Thank you Matt.  I listened to the lengthy pod cast and still have an unanswered question.  I currently have over 100,000 points and want to redeem points to use with a FCC.  Specifically, how do I redeem the points and apply them to the trip.  I called my TA recently and she had no idea on how to apply points to a booking.  Does Bank of America send me something that I redeem with Royal?  Do I call Royal to get the process started?

We have both used the BofA Visa card for years and redeemed points for OBC dozens of times but never used points to book an actual cruise.  I don’t know for sure but I would doubt whether you would be able to combine BofA points with an FCC.  Maybe you can. I really don’t know….but I’m guessing, no.

Since you have redeemed points for OBC in the past, I assume (dangerous, I know) that you would use the same online process for creating a booking.  

Good luck and let us know how it goes !