xSAILEDx Liberty of the Seas July 17th - July 24

2 hours ago, kadmgs said:

Well, this isn't happening now. I was diagnosed with breast cancer in April and we were hoping I wouldn't have to do chemo, but I found out Wednesday that I do. So, we have to cancel. 

So sorry to hear this. Praying for you to have a swift and full recovery! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I posted this on Facebook, and had some responses but is anyone interested in splitting a cab to a beach in cozumel

My preference in order is Nachi Cocom, Paradise Beach (1 person going), Mr Sancho's (19 going) . 

I really want a quieter place with a swim up bar, but don't want to pay $35 in taxi to get to Nachi Cocum, so I'm not sure which I'd prefer over the later two.

2 hours ago, Clint A Brubakken said:

I posted this on Facebook, and had some responses but is anyone interested in splitting a cab to a beach in cozumel

My preference in order is Nachi Cocom, Paradise Beach (1 person going), Mr Sancho's (19 going) . 

I really want a quieter place with a swim up bar, but don't want to pay $35 in taxi to get to Nachi Cocum, so I'm not sure which I'd prefer over the later two.

We're going to Paradise beach but we are a group of 5 (myself, husband and 3 teens boys (ages 16,15,14).  I was at Paradise beach in Feb.  There was a swim up bar at the pool.  The beach had inflatable things to climb on but no swim up bar there.  I'm not sure if you'd want to split a cab with us, though.  We are planning on being there probably 11-3pm.  We have early dinner in MDR and it's lobster night!!!

4 hours ago, Sports Goddess said:

Our group of 6 is going to Mr. Sancho's. If it matters, we are the only ship in Cozumel Friday. It may be lower key with less people.

The other thing I heard is Mr Sancho's is blaring music everywhere. I might want to be able to talk to someone there. 

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Liberty of the Seas July 17th - July 24