Formal Nights on Anthem OTS Transatlantic May 2,2022

Ed MacLean

Hi, I am wondering if there’s formal nights on a transatlantic cruise? We just completed our 12 day Southern Caribbean cruise and noticed a lot of people dressed in t shirts and jeans on formal nights. My wife and I both like dressing up for dinner and hey we have been in a pandemic for 2 1/2 years so why not. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/20/2022 at 9:41 PM, Ed MacLean said:

Hi, I am wondering if there’s formal nights on a transatlantic cruise? We just completed our 12 day Southern Caribbean cruise and noticed a lot of people dressed in t shirts and jeans on formal nights. My wife and I both like dressing up for dinner and hey we have been in a pandemic for 2 1/2 years so why not. 

I’d like to know about formal nights on transatlantic as well.

as for lack of dressing up, the app isn’t exactly clear (easy to find) when  formal night is.  It used to be the wait staff would give info at the end of dinner about the next day and it seems that art is lost.  The last few cruises I was on half the passengers were new to cruising. Perhaps they are unaware. 

On 2/20/2022 at 6:41 PM, Ed MacLean said:

I'll be doing the same Transatlantic cruise as well. My husband and I like to dress up too, not only for formal nights but for the evening. I think it will be 3 formal nights.