Coco Cay Beach beds...

Goldie 2001

We rented a day bed at Chill Island back in Dec. 2021. This location is the shortest walk from where the ship docks, but IMO not the best beach on the island as there was a lot of seaweed in the water and on the beach. It really comes down to what your preferences are in terms of which location is best for you. For us personally, we would have preferred being over by South Beach as the beach was much nicer but it's also the furthest walk from the ship. Also, when we were there in Dec the service at the day beds wasn't great. We only had bartenders come by twice the entire day likely due to Covid and staff shortages, so hopefully this is getting better. 

My husband and I got the daybed at Breezy Bay a few weeks ago.  In the past we have rented a cabana, prior to Perfect Day. I have to say that we were so happy with the daybed.  We honestly liked it just as much as the cabana.  Now if you have a large party, the cabana would probably be better.  If we take the whole family, six of us, we would probably even get two daybeds vs a cabana.  Much more cost effective and honestly, we liked it just as much.  Great location too.

We had a Breezy Bay beach bed a week ago and loved it. Totally worth the money (which wasn't all that much at $149) and the location was great. There is a snack shack and bar directly behind there and all beds have a lovely view of the water and steps away from the beach. We also had water park access and it was an 8 minute walk or so. The Oasis pool was close but we couldn't hear any music coming from there. The attendants are there to show you around and answer questions but they aren't there for service like you get at a Cabana. However, there are crew walking around to take a drink order and bring it to you. It does come with a cooler of ice and 4 waters. 2 loungers and an umbrella in addition to the bed allowed for lots of shade on a spectacular sunny day. Also comes with 2 floating mats that I liked to use to take my mai tai out to the water and lounge. We are looking forward to doing this again next trip!

23 minutes ago, Templecruiser said:

I have Breezy Bay reserved for my March cruise in which CocoCay was just swapped from Nassau. So I look forward to see how nice these beds are. There were 10 available last night once they got online, there gone already. So they must be popular. I didn't get at $149, but $199.

I'd pay $199 for what we got!