Lanyards, Bracelets

Walt Golas

13 minutes ago, Bill S said:

I have a really hard time with bracelets. ADHD thing.  Tags on shirts too. And jewelry, except my wedding ring. Any chance I could wear it on my ankle? I can deal with that. We have a cruise in 6 days...  PS - I'm not kidding.

You can wear it anywhere as long as it's visible.  Belt loop, lanyard, shoelace...

Let the check-n person know you have an issue with actually putting it on your wrist and bring a lanyard to clip it on. I put mine on my watch band, that way i can remove it when I eat or am in the water. They are water proof but I cannot stand to have it on when in the ocean. My wife cannot stand to have it on her wrist also and she always wears hers on a lanyard with her sea pass card. It just has to be visible for certain areas. If they insist on putting on your wrist then do not tighten it and when you walk away from them, take it off and put in on your lanyard. If they insist on tightening it down, when you get on the ship you can go to guest services and have it removed and exchanged for a loose one.

9 minutes ago, Walt Golas said:

Are the sea pass card prepunched with a hole in them or do you need a lanyard with a plastic pouch?

The SeaPass cards never come pre-punched.

Some ships use the newer technology where you tap the cards to use them and thus they can't be punched so getting a pouch will cover you for either type.

8 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

The SeaPass cards never come pre-punched.

Some ships use the newer technology where you tap the cards to use them and thus they can't be punched so getting a pouch will cover you for either type.

We are on Symphony and none of our group has a suite. So could I bring a hole puncher?

6 minutes ago, Walt Golas said:

We are on Symphony and none of our group has a suite. So could I bring a hole puncher?

Symphony uses the tap to pay cards, so no hole punching. Definitely get the plastic pouch. To make it even easier, get one with the buckle style extension that clips off, then you can just unclip it and hand it over when needed onboard.  Similar to this style: https://www.amazon.com/Colorful-Horizontal-Waterproof-Resealable-Lanyards/dp/B076FW235L

image.png.a24e59f43ab15138d52e31bdb96ff62e.png