Embarkation COVID test for UK Citizens

Muckers70

You have few options.

You can try one of the pharmacy , people reported they allow international travelers to get the tests. 

You can do the test in Miami airport , I have done in December and it cost around 75$ 

You can order the remote test kits from RCL , you can give your hotel address and they will deliver it to you (or it will wait for you in the hotel) . I also tried it and got it on time.

On 2/19/2022 at 9:02 AM, Traveler said:

You have few options.

You can try one of the pharmacy , people reported they allow international travelers to get the tests. 

You can do the test in Miami airport , I have done in December and it cost around 75$ 

You can order the remote test kits from RCL , you can give your hotel address and they will deliver it to you (or it will wait for you in the hotel) . I also tried it and got it on time.

Hi there, do you mind if I ask how you paid for the RCL approved tests as every time I try to pay it requires a Zip Code for Cc payment.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/19/2022 at 2:51 AM, Mike.s said:

This might be worth a look

We've friends who stayed in Miami Beach and used this lot, we're thinking of doing the same when we're there this summer, $89 for the rapid antigen test, they use Abbot BinaxNow

Fast Test Now - Your Local Affordable Testing Center

Has anyone used this service? 

Do you recommend them?