MEI Travel

Cheryl Chubokas

HI Cheryl, welcome!

There's no one number as all of the agents work from their homes all over the country.  You can fill out the yellow form on the front page at https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/ and one will contact you.  My agent is [email protected] (feel free to email her if you like), but there are many good ones.

On 2/18/2022 at 1:54 PM, WAAAYTOOO said:

Just a little note here.  Michelle is currently having a short vacay of her own !  Now, she is awesome about responding, even when she is on vacation....but I just wanted to mention that in case there might be a slight delay in her ability to get in touch.  She's the best !!

A well-deserved vacation.  

And she is the best. 

On 2/18/2022 at 10:14 AM, Cheryl Chubokas said:

Was wondering if somebody could please give me the number for MEI travel. Would appreciate it I’ve been having some problems with my travel agent and looking for a change.

@Beci can probably help you out with a number 😉

Or you can go to RoyalCaribbeanBlog.com and fill out the yellow form on the right hand side under GET A FREE QUOTE. MEI is a sponsor of the site and this way they'll know you're coming from here! 

On 2/18/2022 at 7:14 AM, Cheryl Chubokas said:

Was wondering if somebody could please give me the number for MEI travel. Would appreciate it I’ve been having some problems with my travel agent and looking for a change.

Hi Cheryl! 

SpeedNoodles is right.  Our advisors are spread across the US and have their own direct numbers that we share once we assign one to you.  We do have a  24/7 message center that will take yoru info and pass it on to us so we can assign an advisor -- that number is 425.396.7505.

But -- its much faster if you simply visit  www,royalcaribbeanblog.com and fill out the form on the right hand side. That allows us to send the starter info to an advisor and they will be back in touch with you within a couple of hours or less. 

You can also PM or email me at [email protected] and I am happy to assign someone for you as well.  And please know you can reach out directly to us anytime we can be of service!