Drinks Package onboard

JamieNI

Hi,

This is my first ever cruise and I’ll be sailing onboard Oasis of the Seas on 6th March. I’ve purchase the ultimate drinks package for the cruise and noticed that it covers drinks up to a certain amount. I understand this can vary from ship to ship and on itineraries but how will I know how much my package covers or is there any way to know this in advance ? 

Appreciate any help

Thanks, 

Jamie 

13 minutes ago, Pooch said:

Package covers drinks up to $13.  That’s just about everything you might order except some higher end wines & spirits.  

Is that across the fleet ? I gather that I would be charged the difference of paying more ? I.e if a drink was $15 then I would be charged $2? 

6 minutes ago, fa-li said:

Even if you order something over the limit, you will only be charged the difference. I often end up with a few $1.07 charges for wine. Not a big deal, they won’t be making an issue out of covered/not covered. You will love the ease of the drink package - and I hope you will love cruising in general!

Sounds good! As a first time cruiser I just don’t know what to expect lol. Appreciate the responses and can’t wait for the cruise! 

1 hour ago, JamieNI said:

Hi,

This is my first ever cruise and I’ll be sailing onboard Oasis of the Seas on 6th March. I’ve purchase the ultimate drinks package for the cruise and noticed that it covers drinks up to a certain amount. I understand this can vary from ship to ship and on itineraries but how will I know how much my package covers or is there any way to know this in advance ? 

Appreciate any help

Thanks, 

Jamie 

Congratulations on your first cruise.  I’m sure you will love it !

Your choice of Oasis as your first ever cruise is a great one.  Prepare to be amazed!  You've likely seen it posted here on the blog, but just in case, either use the app as soon as you have access to book your shows.  If you prefer, there are people with ipads at guest services who can book for you.  Have a great time!

You will be fine, the drinks package allows you to not have to worry about a bill at the end of the cruise. If in doubt ask the bartender if its on the package, don't forget the specialty coffee etc are also on it so go and enjoy yourself. Its also a good time to try other drinks without the worry of not liking them and having to drink them.

@JamieNIThe smoothies in Vitality Cafe are included as well, except if you want protein powder there is a charge of $0.75 extra.

Milkshakes at Johnny Rockets are also covered with the package

Matt also has an article with everything you need to know here https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/royal-caribbean-beverage-package-costs-info-tips

Don't forget you can also ask for bottles of water as part of your drink package to take back to your room. You can also get cans of coke etc from some locations which again you can take back to the room to drink later.

One cool thing on the Oasis is the Bionic bar which is 2 robots who will prepare drinks for you. Drinks from the Bionic bar are also included as part of your drinks package.

Enjoy your cruise I am sure youa re going to have an amazing time

On 2/17/2022 at 7:03 PM, JamieNI said:

Hi,

Appreciate any help

Thanks, 

Jamie 

Your first cruise on Oasis of the Seas you are going to have a so much fun while onboard, soak it up and enjoy every minute of it, because you blink and the cruise is over.  Great choice for your first cruise and enjoy, enjoy, enjoy yourself.

As far as the DBP there are some drinks that are not included but you will only be charged the difference but for the most part depending on what you drink you should not have to worry about being charged for drinks while onboard.

36 minutes ago, JasonOasis said:

Your first cruise on Oasis of the Seas you are going to have a so much fun while onboard, soak it up and enjoy every minute of it, because you blink and the cruise is over.  Great choice for your first cruise and enjoy, enjoy, enjoy yourself.

As far as the DBP there are some drinks that are not included but you will only be charged the difference but for the most part depending on what you drink you should not have to worry about being charged for drinks while onboard.

No worries. Just watch your wine selection. 

44 minutes ago, ROS said:

I wasn’t going to buy a drink package.  Is there a cost for water and coffee if I don’t have a package?

Regular coffee in windjammer/dining room is included.

Specialty coffees -espressos, capuchin etc are not included.if you are at a venue and unsure, ask.

water, that is canned or bottled is not included.  You can purchase a water package on some ships.  You can also carry on, limited quantities of wine, water, soda. You can find that info here.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/food-drink-onboard-policy