Port Canaveral question

whitsmom

We sail on Harmony on Sunday, July 17th.  Is there anywhere that I can see how many ships are in port that day?  I figure if there are several ships unloading and reloading cruisers that the lines will be crazy.  I would like to be prepared if that is the case as my daughter gets anxiety in large crowds sometimes. We have the Key but I'm not sure that they even have a special line set up for that yet and it is too early to get our check in time.

2 hours ago, fa-li said:

If you look through the live blogs, I’m sure there will be someone who has boarded Harmony at PC and will have shared photos. Your daughter might like to look at these to have an idea of the process. If you can’t find any, shoot me a message and I’ll take some when we go in April. 

I never thought about looking for shared photos.  I will have her start looking for some. 

Subject of line for The Key guests.

I do recall seeing a lane setup for entry to the terminal and for security for The Key guests. Recall seeing it getting on Independence end of January.

Really the only two spots in Port Canaveral that lines and crowds can be bad is at the terminal entrance and security. Once upstairs at the pre-boarding check-in area it speads out with the individual agents. Then if boarding hasn't started, the waiting area is somewhat spread out.

In a nutshell, after security social distancing is somewhat respected.