SKY CLASS

DznyRnr

1 hour ago, DznyRnr said:

GOOD MORNING!

Do Sky Class Suites receive the 5 beverages per day benefit?  trying to decide about Royal Up options.

TIA!

The 5 drinks per day are for Diamond Plus guest no matter the stateroom they book and can be redeemed at any bar on the ship. If you are Diamond I think you get 4 free drinks loaded on your sea pass card daily.   If you are in a Sky Class suite and you wish to enjoy complementary beer and wine you have to go to the suite lounge between the hours mentioned above. 

54 minutes ago, JasonOasis said:

The 5 drinks per day are for Diamond Plus guest no matter the stateroom they book and can be redeemed at any bar on the ship. If you are Diamond I think you get 4 free drinks loaded on your sea pass card daily.   If you are in a Star Class suite and you wish to enjoy complementary beer and wine you have to go to the suite lounge between the hours mentioned above. 

To be technically accurate....if you are in Star class you get full beverage package included so you can go anywhere for drinks without paying.  I assume you meant to type Sky class which is the topic at hand.

26 minutes ago, dodgestang said:

To be technically accurate....if you are in Star class you get full beverage package included so you can go anywhere for drinks without paying.  I assume you meant to type Sky class which is the topic at hand.

Yes I meant Sky Class, Star class is all inclusive... I just corrected my mistake.

Thank you for catching it.

• 4 months later...
3 hours ago, Lissydoll said:

Hi royal caribbean said I only get the evening drinks in sky class. Is this right or do they do the 11-11 soft drinks / wine / beer still? Thanks 

Depends on the ship. If it is an Oasis class ship, they will have the 11-11, if it is another class then those staying in a suite will only get the happy hour drinks in the suite lounge.

3 hours ago, Lissydoll said:

Hi royal caribbean said I only get the evening drinks in sky class. Is this right or do they do the 11-11 soft drinks / wine / beer still? Thanks 

Sky class only exists on Oasis class and Quantum class ships.  So if you are in Sky Class you must be on one of those two classes of ship.

Quantum class has never offered the 11-11 drinks.  That has always been an exclusive feature of Oasis class.

It's just the start of the inconsistencies that Royal delivers within their Suites portfolio.  Be very careful understanding the nuances of what each ship provides for Suite guests.