Arm Bands

Rfloyd7522

1 hour ago, Rfloyd7522 said:

What are some of the suggestions for wearing these wrist bands? Are they permanently attached to your wrist or can you wear them some other way

Ask whoever is putting them on you not to put them on so tightly.  Make sure they can be taken off when you don’t need to display them.  If they have been put on tightly by the “strict” agents at the port, you can ask for replacements from Guest Services.

Here are some ideas:

Attach them to a lanyard instead of wearing them on your wrist

If worn on the wrist, tuck the “tail” into your watch band to prevent it from dipping into your food or drink

Wear them as anklets

I put snaps on mine

4ACCC765-B322-4267-8ED7-7F1E3C491D5D.thumb.jpeg.0e56d3ef03cc7f7f78a1082ea9274244.jpeg

My brother ordered cord locks similar to these https://www.amazon.com/Double-Drawstrings-Paracord-Shoelaces-Elite/dp/B08BYFXMKV

When I am given the wristband I just pull the nylon all the way through the black plastic piece like I'm tightening it all the way and it slips off. Then I thread the ends through the cord lock and it makes it adjustable for easy on/off.  

20220217_094247.thumb.jpg.241f3e0bfb9e193528f0b18d4073a049.jpg

What’s silly to me is that since they let us all leave them loose enough to take on and off ….. it’s really senseless to not use the silicon bracelets …… these end up coming off on the water slides and getting lost or fraying apart when people cut the ends ….. then they just have to replace them over and over …….. our son is on his 3rd band since we got on symphony on Saturday ….. they didn’t even verify his vaccination status before giving new ones.

1 hour ago, PG Cruiser said:

I got them from Walmart in Miami. I had one day between two sailings in Miami. I was so irritated by the "tail" on the first sailing so I had to do something about it.

Thanks so much for the info. Did you also buy that small hammer at Walmart, or did you bring it from home? Could you have used the heel of a shoe for the same purpose? 😎