Cash without a fee

Shay

13 minutes ago, PG Cruiser said:

What if you load some cash in the slot machines from your SeaPass card account and then cash out without playing?

You can do that, yes.  Ordinarily I add $$ to my seapass card at the slots (a small amount like $30, for which I have never seen a fee), play one minimum bet and then cash out. 

45 minutes ago, PG Cruiser said:

If I may ask, how much is the fee at the ATM?  I knew I've made a withdrawal from an onboard ATM before, but I can't remember how much service fee was charged on my account. 

The ATM provider charges a fee but your bank may also charge a fee depending on your bank account.  Between the two it can be over $10.  But it's fixed so take out as much as you might ever need and pay the fee once.  Going back later for more just means another set of fees.

20 minutes ago, twangster said:

The ATM provider charges a fee but your bank may also charge a fee depending on your bank account.  Between the two it can be over $10.  But it's fixed so take out as much as you might ever need and pay the fee once.  Going back later for more just means another set of fees.

Some ATMs have limits to the amount of cash that can be withdrawn per transaction.  IIRC, it was $200 onboard.