xSAILEDx Symphony of the Seas - May 21, 2022

19 hours ago, CDunninTX said:

Whoot whoot!!! We are on Deck 8. Love Central Park.

Deck 8 is our favorite!  We sailed on Symphony over Thanksgiving.  Our cabin was on Deck 8 right outside of Central Park.  It was so convenient.   We decided to "change things up" this sailing.   We are on Deck 6 right outside of the Boardwalk.   We will see which deck we like better. 

We have been cruising as a family for years.  Our boys(they will always be our "boys") are now 22 & 19.   This will be our FIRST sailing with just my husband and I.   We are soooo looking forward to it!!! 

1 hour ago, Vacation Crazy said:

Deck 8 is our favorite!  We sailed on Symphony over Thanksgiving.  Our cabin was on Deck 8 right outside of Central Park.  It was so convenient.   We decided to "change things up" this sailing.   We are on Deck 6 right outside of the Boardwalk.   We will see which deck we like better. 

We have been cruising as a family for years.  Our boys(they will always be our "boys") are now 22 & 19.   This will be our FIRST sailing with just my husband and I.   We are soooo looking forward to it!!! 

OOooh ... please give me an update on Deck 6 to Deck 8. I totally get it. My daughter is 30 yrs old and this will be a first without her. She won't do the requirements to get on board the ship, so she's watching our dogs. Yay me!! 🙂

I'm so excited. I'm bringing SkipBo and Phase10, hoping to get a group to play one slow evening. LoL

16 minutes ago, CDunninTX said:

OOooh ... please give me an update on Deck 6 to Deck 8. I totally get it. My daughter is 30 yrs old and this will be a first without her. She won't do the requirements to get on board the ship, so she's watching our dogs. Yay me!! 🙂

I'm so excited. I'm bringing SkipBo and Phase10, hoping to get a group to play one slow evening. LoL

Let us know about cards.  I figure our evenings will be a little more relaxed this time. We seen all the shows when we sailed in November so we are not hitting them again other than the headliner.  

28 minutes ago, AandD said:

This will be our first cruise on an Oasis Class ship. We bought the dinning package as we want to try all the restaurants. I hope we can get into the shows as well.

We had the unlimited dining package when we sailed on Symphony in November.   You will enjoy it!!  I  gained 8 pounds on that cruise 🤪

I am sure we will gain some pounds also. It is our first cruise at Diamond level so I will have to drink some beer. Is it a good idea when we first get on the ship to go to one of the restaurnts and make a reservation for everynight ?

1 hour ago, AandD said:

I am sure we will gain some pounds also. It is our first cruise at Diamond level so I will have to drink some beer. Is it a good idea when we first get on the ship to go to one of the restaurnts and make a reservation for everynight ?

That was the first thing we did when we boarded.  They had a specialty dining stand set up in the promenade.  I had all of our reservations written out for the week.  I handed the gentleman my paper and he made it happen!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If possible can anyone taking this cruise, after completing can you upload the cruise compass for this cruise to RCB. The only way to get an updated compass if someone from this cruise does it. Thanks from a future Symphony of the seas cruiser Eastern Caribbean.

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Symphony of the Seas - May 21, 2022