Royal Caribbean Straws

AndrewPunch

16 minutes ago, Templecruiser said:

Paper and they suck. Lol

You better believe that😞! I had a pina colda and before i had finished it, it had unwound.  It also doesn't work in the Johnny Rocket milkshakes.

BRIING YOUR OWN, BUT REMEMBER TO TAKE THEM OUT OF YOUR DRINK BEFORE THE SERVER TAKES IT AWAY😬

If you're trying to be environmentally friendly but not suffer through the awfulness of paper straws, these are surprisingly good, small enough to pack easily, and cheap enough that you can easily just throw them away when done.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NBXYCGZ/?coliid=I2CJKA2GTD4JB3&colid=27FAG42S5W2OK&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

On 2/16/2022 at 3:24 PM, barjpoe said:

You better believe that😞! I had a pina colda and before i had finished it, it had unwound.  It also doesn't work in the Johnny Rocket milkshakes.

BRIING YOUR OWN, BUT REMEMBER TO TAKE THEM OUT OF YOUR DRINK BEFORE THE SERVER TAKES IT AWAY😬

This happened to us (reusable straw taken by waiter) on our last vacation! I second the recommendation. A little case for those collapsible straws is a great idea as it can be a reminder to pull your straw out when you finish. @Ampurp85, I'm sorry yours were stolen! I don't understand that at all... Maybe someone thought it was earbuds or something technological?  

20 hours ago, jbrinkm said:

This happened to us (reusable straw taken by waiter) on our last vacation! I second the recommendation. A little case for those collapsible straws is a great idea as it can be a reminder to pull your straw out when you finish. @Ampurp85, I'm sorry yours were stolen! I don't understand that at all... Maybe someone thought it was earbuds or something technological?  

That was my thinking, it came in a cool metal container. I have already gotten another and will not latch it on my bag but keep inside. It was great as I don't drink my frozen drinks so fast. The paper straws are just ugh.......