eMed Sent Tests - Didn't Process My Payment

SPS

Ok, this is an email I did not expect to receive. eMed sent me my six pack of tests as expected, but, due to an "unforeseen lapse" in their payment system, my payment was not processed. At first, I thought this was a scam, but sure enough, my CC had not been charged for the tests.

It's really odd to see a company come back, hat in hand, asking for the money they were supposed to collect after already delivering the product.

image.png.3905453a0c0e6c713624015cc6f3801f.png

17 minutes ago, Pooch said:

The company made a mistake.  You ordered and received the tests.  You verified your CC has not been charged.  You owe them the money.  Contact them & pay them.  It’s the right thing to do and if you had been overcharged, you’d expect them to fix it. 

I do intend to pay them. I just don't think it's a good look for the company to have to do this, especially with all the ordering and shipping issues that have been discussed at length on this blog alone.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE on my situation.

Just like @VeronicaS1970, I emailed them. The rep emailed me back saying they would send me a new invoice if I replied once again with simply "My payment did not go through".

I have done this my replies have gone unanswered.

It has now been two weeks of unanswered replies. How much longer should I keep trying to give them money for a product that's already been provided?

1 hour ago, SPS said:

UPDATE on my situation.

Just like @VeronicaS1970, I emailed them. The rep emailed me back saying they would send me a new invoice if I replied once again with simply "My payment did not go through".

It has now been two weeks of unanswered replies. How much longer should I keep trying to give them money for a product that's already been provided?

You - "Hey, I got my product but you haven't been paid."

Them - "We'll send you a bill."

You - if a bill comes, pay it. If no bill comes, you tried.

On 2/15/2022 at 10:12 AM, SPS said:

I do intend to pay them. I just don't think it's a good look for the company to have to do this, especially with all the ordering and shipping issues that have been discussed at length on this blog alone.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I can certainly respect that.  However, regardless of whether its good optics, they need to get paid.  How else would they get paid for a service/goods they provided?  I personally think it makes the company look good in that it shows they can acknowledge their mistake and it preserves their right to payment.

2 hours ago, SPS said:

UPDATE on my situation.

You have now done your due diligence.  As long as everything is in writing, I say go about your business.  If they ever reply, pay them.