White Noise Machine

Trish D

@Pooch same!  like others i sleep with a fan at home and have the fan type app on my phone but I absolutely love the chill music RC plays on the TV!  my wife makes fun of me but i have it on a nice background level whenever we are in the room, first thing in the morning, nap time, to sleep, etc.  now i can't remember if it's the current position channel or the other info/ shore excursion type channel but i'm dying for someone smarter than me to record a couple hours of it and put it on youtube.  (although maybe then it wouldn't be as special as having to get on the ship to experience.....any excuse to book another right?)

• 3 months later...
On 2/14/2022 at 7:22 PM, Trish D said:

Can you bring a white noise machine on board? I have Tinnitus due to bilateral moderate hearing loss and have to use a white noise machine to help me sleep per recommendation from my ENT.

I wish our white noise machine would cover up the pounding of the ping pong table overhead on deck 9 of Vision of the Seas at 11:55pm.