The stars have aligned and delivered us a genie! Oasis of the Seas Feb 20-27 2BRATS Western Caribbean and Perfect Day.

GregD

20 hours ago, LewieE said:

@GregD…thanks so much for a wonderful review!  I just had the chance to read through everything.  I will be taking my first RCCL and first SC cruise in October on Anthem.  Thanks to @WAAAYTOOO, I also chose a GLS on deck 10, so I will be interested in you July live blog.  All the great comments from those you mentioned ( @Lovetocruise2002, @Jax, and @WAAAYTOOO, plus many others, and you are helping me prepare for that first SC cruise.    Thanks again!!

This will be another one of those blogs for the ages. @Lovetocruise2002 will be our neighbor on deck 10, so we will definitely be up to some shenanigans and will probably give the genies plenty to work with..only 89 days to go!!  The joint blog will be started shortly before then, so keep an eye out!

22 minutes ago, GregD said:

The joint blog will be started shortly before then, so keep an eye out!

Speak for yourself! My days of early start live blogs are over lol

But yes, looking forward to this sailing for sure!  It will be a very busy one.  I think I am going to be exhausted by the time we meet because we are doing a few days in London ahead of the cruise.

14 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Speak for yourself! My days of early start live blogs are over lol

But yes, looking forward to this sailing for sure!  It will be a very busy one.  I think I am going to be exhausted by the time we meet because we are doing a few days in London ahead of the cruise.

I meant shorty before the cruise starts, so will the blog. I certainly don't want jinx this one!

We will be exhausted too. Our flights changed, so we now arrive in England on Thursday, and it will be 2am our time, 8am London time. Should be fun with the two kids.