xSAILEDx Oasis of the Seas - May 8, 2022 - 7 Night Perfect Day Bahamas Cruise

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Oasis of the Seas - May 8, 2022 - 7 Night Perfect Day Bahamas Cruise
2 hours ago, Marlena said:

I've heard aqua show was invite only? Is that true? If so how did that work?

It wasn't invite only, but it was just a short 30 minute demo, basically.  As far as I'm aware, it was only done two times one of the days and they made announcements 30 minutes beforehand. They weren't on the cruise compass. So, basically I never got a seat because it was filled up as soon as they announced them.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2022 at 9:15 AM, Lexster said:

I saved all the cruise compasses. I'll send em to the blog in a day or two once I get back into my routine.

Any chance you sent in the Cruise Compasses yet? Or can you provide them to me another way? I'm a huge planner and we leave on June 17th. Starting to stress.

19 hours ago, wville21 said:

Any chance you sent in the Cruise Compasses yet? Or can you provide them to me another way? I'm a huge planner and we leave on June 17th. Starting to stress.

Check out the topic " what is going on on the ship right now" by @TheRick. He showed a trick that may help you.