xSAILEDx Oasis of the Seas - May 8, 2022 - 7 Night Perfect Day Bahamas Cruise

Hey, all, I noticed there wasn't a roll call for my cruise in May. Anyone else going? This will be my first cruise since my parents took me on a Carnival cruise when I was a kid. My husband has never been on a cruise before (unless you count his time on an aircraft carrier). We've been trying to take this cruise since 2019, but the dang pandemic stuff has kept us from it. We're super excited that it looks to be happening this time!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, SheSellsSeashells said:

👋🏽 This will be my first cruise with Royal, and first since the shutdown! I booked last week.

Awesome! Never been on an RC ship and last cruise I had, I was a kid. Going with my husband. He's wanting to make some new memories at sea as opposed to when he was deployed in the Navy. Not really the most fun of times, haha

4 hours ago, Savi said:

My wife and I are going, and it happens to be our anniversary that week! Second cruise on Oasis since cruising came back.  We were on Oasis's welcome back cruise last year, same itinerary!  This will be our 4th Royal Cruise, 3rd on Oasis.  We can't wait!!

Awesome! This is basically going to be our honeymoon even though we've been married almost 8 years. We never got to have one! Life kept getting in the way. Better late than never!

1 hour ago, SheSellsSeashells said:

If you'd be interested in getting an earlier check-in time, I recommend looking today—I initially had 12:30 p.m. since I booked last month, and this morning for the first time I was able to change it to 10:30 a.m. 🥳

Heck yeah, I just changed mine to 10:30. I had 11. Thanks! Weird thing is I checked in at midnight the night it opened and 11 was the earliest I could pick. They must have opened up the 10:30 spot after that at some point.

20 minutes ago, TRagone said:

Negative covid tests received! We got a message from Royal that our check in time is pushed out due to marine traffic. Guess we can’t board until noon now.

Did you? I got a text that said I got an email but I haven't received an email....

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Oasis of the Seas - May 8, 2022 - 7 Night Perfect Day Bahamas Cruise