What sports does playmakers show?

Luisa

This Would depend if they pay for premium sports channels which would allow them to broadcast it.

In UK sky holds the rights for showing live F1 races all other channels can only show highlights later in the Evening. I would guess every other European country was the same because F1 is big business.

As races are a Sunday and the fact that most will be over before Sail Away, you may be able to stream online while still in port.

Yeah 100% agree i mean everyone knows it was Glasgow Celtic Soccer club that was founded in 1888 not Glasgow Celtic Football club as its known today! 

1888!!!! Was american football invented back then? Mmmmm dont think it was! Christ the US was that young back then it was still in diapers lol 

4 hours ago, Ray said:

Yeah 100% agree i mean everyone knows it was Glasgow Celtic Soccer club that was founded in 1888 not Glasgow Celtic Football club as its known today! 

1888!!!! Was american football invented back then? Mmmmm dont think it was! Christ the US was that young back then it was still in diapers lol 

https://time.com/5335799/soccer-word-origin-england/

53 minutes ago, Mark_A said:

The first College football game was in 1869 - American football 🙂

The 1869 New Jersey vs. Rutgers football game occurred between the College of New Jersey (now Princeton University) and Rutgers College. It was played on November 6, 1869. The rules governing play were based on the London Football Association's 1863 rules that disallowed carrying or throwing the ball. For spectators, therefore, the game more closely resembled soccer[1] than gridiron football

16 minutes ago, BeachGal said:

Sky sports is part of the sports package, but we were unable to see F1 on the west coast.  I would be surprised if  a sailing in Europe didn't show the F1 races.

Hopefully for OP it is, however F1 is on a dedicated F1 sky channel which i believe is seperate from Sky Sports package.

10 minutes ago, Ray said:

Hopefully for OP it is, however F1 is on a dedicated F1 sky channel which i believe is seperate from Sky Sports package.

I think you're right... unfortunately for F1 fans in the U.S. we won't see races unless we get the streaming internet package while on board.