UDP and Playmakers

billdauterive

I'll be on the Mariner for the first time in a few months and I've never been on a ship with a restaurant that has a food credit for the UDP instead of the straight cover charge before.  My question is how many times can I visit Playmakers each day for the $20 credit?  I'm assuming I can go multiple times a day if I wanted to and have $20 each visit (just as I could technically go to multiple cover charge restaurants each night if I could physically fit all that food in my body).  Basically I think I may want to use Playmakers as my late afternoon and late night craving go to instead of Sorrentos but don't want to be limited to just one potential visit a day.

I just got off of Mariner a couple of weeks ago. I went to Playmakers for lunch and then again as a late-night snack. Had no issues. If you are solo it's a lot of food and if you are with others, it's even more food. I got a burger for lunch with the chicken strips as an app, only $13 of the $20 credit and it was too much. Late night snack was wings and fries $14 and it was a lot then. 

I think we are planning to hit up Playmakers multiple times in a day for snacks as well. Husband and I both have UDP, kids (11, 14, 16) do not. I've gathered from reading other threads here and elsewhere that it's okay at Playmakers if Husband and I order our $40 worth of allotted food and let the kids eat from our plates--is that right? And is the same true at Portside BBQ? I know that's not something you can do at other more classic upscale specialty restaurants like Chops and Izumi, so I wanted to double check.