"Date of Final Dose"- 2nd Vax or Booster?

Hi all,

I am finishing up checking in for my first RC cruise after two and a half years of trying (woop woop!), and I'm wondering what to put for the "date of final dose" with my vaccine card upload. Does that mean my second shot (to be fully vaxxed) or my booster? Both are on my card. Thank you for the help - I was so excited to check in that I woke up at midnight and did it, lol. 

51 minutes ago, Rene Desmarais said:

question

Is there such a thing if you didn't get the booster shot and 6 months have past since your 2nd dose, you don't qualify as being vaccinated?

Reason why I ask is because my niece was denied to fly back home to Canada according the Florida Health dept (via CDC rules/guidelines).

That sounds like a Canada rule not a Florida rule.

2 hours ago, Rene Desmarais said:

question

Is there such a thing if you didn't get the booster shot and 6 months have past since your 2nd dose, you don't qualify as being vaccinated?

Reason why I ask is because my niece was denied to fly back home to Canada according the Florida Health dept (via CDC rules/guidelines).

That doesn't seem right.  There's no large scale requirement of boosters anywhere in the USA and especially Florida.

On 2/16/2022 at 4:56 PM, Maureen218 said:

Hello All,

I called and asked as my husband and I are both boosted.  The agent on the line told me to just put the date of the second pfizer dose as that is all that is required.

Hope this helps someone else trying to figure it out.

Enjoy your vacations! 

Maureen

I was questioning as well and used facebook messenger to ask.  I had already used my booster date, but the app shows they have validated my vaccine info.