Bringing wine on board

Teri

I need your advice. Upcoming Navigator cruise will only be my second cruise. We will be driving and not flying so we have no luggage concerns. Is it easiest to bring the wine in carry on bags or not? We plan to board early as we can. Should they be in rolling carry ons, shoulder bags, etc?

Thanks for the advice. Matt, I have followed WDW Today for years, and am happy to find your RCCI blog site.  I am loving making my way through your podcasts!

Thank you for checking this site and podcast out! :)

I think I've said this before on the podcast but you can definitely go onboard with 2 bottles, disembark, buy 2 more bottles of wine somewhere and get back on the ship and no one really tracks it.  Again, put the wine in your carryon

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Matt. I am making my way through your podcasts and enjoying them a lot.  I really liked the one with Len and Laurel recently.  Laughed at how little they appeared to know, with them normally being the ones with all the information. :)   I learned things like the ice skating is free, and the show is too. The Royal Caribbean web site isn't real clear on a lot of details, or at least I haven't found it on their site.. 

Thanks Matt. I am making my way through your podcasts and enjoying them a lot.  I really liked the one with Len and Laurel recently.  Laughed at how little they appeared to know, with them normally being the ones with all the information.  :)   I learned things like the ice skating is free, and the show is too. The Royal Caribbean web site isn't real clear on a lot of details, or at least I haven't found it on their site.. 

Glad I can be of help. There's a lot to do on Royal Caribbean ships and most of it is included in the price!

Thank you for listening!

• 2 weeks later...