Should everyone in my family have an account & the app?

jbrinkm

We've cruised as a family twice before, the last time in 2017. Our kids were younger, only spent time away from us when they were in the kids' club, and we shared a room. I did all the planning and didn't even consider that anyone else in my family might need an account (we all do have C&A numbers). This time, the teens are in a connecting room and will most likely be away from us on the ship a good deal of the time. Should everyone have their own account? Especially so they can download the app? How does your family do it?

2 hours ago, jbrinkm said:

We've cruised as a family twice before, the last time in 2017. Our kids were younger, only spent time away from us when they were in the kids' club, and we shared a room. I did all the planning and didn't even consider that anyone else in my family might need an account (we all do have C&A numbers). This time, the teens are in a connecting room and will most likely be away from us on the ship a good deal of the time. Should everyone have their own account? Especially so they can download the app? How does your family do it?

I would recommend them having their own account and app on their phone.  That will allow them to see what is happening and book reservations for lunch and dinner if they choose.  Kids now a days are very phone savvy and are comfortable doing everything on their phone.  The only thing you have to watch is kids spending and you know your kids and can lockdown spending if you feel you need to; but that is a different subject.