Royal Stock RCL > Perks

Censored

Does anyone know the perks and benefits of owning (what I think) is 100 shares of RCL?   ie..OBC ? per cruise? 

It would be nice to see the RCL stock prices posted daily or live in this domain. I think its a good idea and along with a few analysts  determining whether its a buy, hold, or sell?    Just saying ....?    I mean it is cruise news after all.

1 hour ago, Edmund said:

Does anyone know the perks and benefits of owning (what I think) is 100 shares of RCL?   ie..OBC ? per cruise? 

It would be nice to see the RCL stock prices posted daily or live in this domain. I think its a good idea and along with a few analysts  determining whether its a buy, hold, or sell?    Just saying ....?    I mean it is cruise news after all.

Here are all your answers. https://www.rclinvestor.com/contact-us/faqs/shareholder-benefit/

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know how long the turnaround time is for getting the onboard credit?  I submitted a request at the very beginning of the month but haven't gotten anything back other than the automated response that they received my email.  It was for a cruise this Summer but I thought that I remembered in another section of the forum that folks had been submitting that far out with success.

Thanks!

15 minutes ago, TXCruiser said:

Does anyone know how long the turnaround time is for getting the onboard credit?  I submitted a request at the very beginning of the month but haven't gotten anything back other than the automated response that they received my email.  It was for a cruise this Summer but I thought that I remembered in another section of the forum that folks had been submitting that far out with success.

Thanks!

I believe all mine have shown up within a week of submission since covid.  I've done some a few weeks out and some multiple months out and it hasn't made a difference for me personally.

I am not particularly bright so please can someone clarify this for me?

"Any shareholder with an eligible reservation holding a minimum of 100 RCL (NYSE: RCL) shares at time of sailing."

I am not a shareholder, but my partner is. However, I do all our bookings, so the booking is in my name. My partner's name is on the reservation   

Are we still eligible for the On Board Credit or does my partner need to be one doing the bookings?

Thank you!

5 hours ago, royalcaribbeannewbie said:

I am not particularly bright so please can someone clarify this for me?

"Any shareholder with an eligible reservation holding a minimum of 100 RCL (NYSE: RCL) shares at time of sailing."

I am not a shareholder, but my partner is. However, I do all our bookings, so the booking is in my name. My partner's name is on the reservation   

Are we still eligible for the On Board Credit or does my partner need to be one doing the bookings?

Thank you!

That is a good question - if your partner is traveling and registered in the cabin they should get the benefit.  There is an email and phone # on the FAQs, an dit might be worth time to ask.