Coco Cay Thrill Park ???

rjac

We are booked on the Anthem next April. We will be taking our daughter her husband, granddaughter (17) and grandson (13) along. Do we, the grand parents have to pay for a Thrill Water Park Pass, as well as the parents? There's no way in hell my wife and I are going to attempt any of the park's amenities. We don't want to make anyone look bad. Thanks! 😎

1 hour ago, jack_4321 said:

You don't have to pay for a water park ticket, unless I'm reading this wrong.

14 and under need to be accompanied by someone 14+, but the 13 year old is already accompanied by the 17 year old AND the parents. You won't need to purchase a ticket. 

I believe they want to accompany their family in the water park but not ride any rides. Unfortunately they would need to purchase tickets regardless of them riding any rides. 

I just called the RC excursion line and asked this exact question as my kids are 14 and 11. She said it’s highly recommended that a parent purchase a wrist band, buts it not mandatory (just strongly advised). She placed me on hold for 20 mins as I was insistent everyone needed a wrist band and wanted her to confirm, so I feel she did her due diligence. Parents would not have access into the thrill ride section, so it’s a risk for younger children. 

10 hours ago, Jen W said:

I just called the RC excursion line and asked this exact question as my kids are 14 and 11. She said it’s highly recommended that a parent purchase a wrist band, buts it not mandatory (just strongly advised). She placed me on hold for 20 mins as I was insistent everyone needed a wrist band and wanted her to confirm, so I feel she did her due diligence. Parents would not have access into the thrill ride section, so it’s a risk for younger children. 

I don’t think that is the OP’s “exact question”.  You asked if parents need to accompany their children to the thrill park hence needing a ticket.  The answer is no but then you can’t go in.  The OP wants to accompany them but not partake in the attractions in which case yes they do have to pay to get in.

I’m sorry if this question doesn’t belong in this particular topic… kinda new to posting…. I bought tickets for the thrill park today and then looked at the zip line…. All day thrill park and zip line (I’m assuming one ride, not unlimited) were the same price, almost $100 each… am I correct in thinking the thrill park tickets do not include the zip line? $100 each seems pricey for a zip line….😬