Terms & Conditions [Matt got me thinking]

FloatMe

So, as i understand the upcoming sale, i can book a 7 nt sailing in a suite and would be eligible for $300 OBC in addition to $100 for the current November promotion. My question is; can i book any sailing and then change to a different sailing and retain all the OBC? Specifically could it be moved to a cruise that has not even been released yet (i.e. a fall 2018 or spring 2019 cruise). Obviously i would habe to initially book a cruise in late 2017, then once the new itineraries are released then change the booking?

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Blessed

Based on my very limited experience you would lose the OBC unless that promotion was still being offered. I think how it works is when you that change to a different sailing, you lose whatever promotion was in place when you originally booked, but you then have available whatever promotion is in place at the time you are making the change (which might be better).

Based on my very limited experience you would lose the OBC unless that promotion was still being offered. I think how it works is when you that change to a different sailing, you lose whatever promotion was in place when you originally booked, but you then have available whatever promotion is in place at the time you are making the change (which might be better).

I would tend to agree with you, but Matt seemed to indicate otherwise in his periscope yesterday. so I thought I would pose the question. I will call our TA on Saturday. This group is often more informed than he is though :P

It is my understanding when you change bookings you stand to lose some or all of your OBC, if the new cruise isn't offering the same deal. You have to weigh your options about changing. Like you I want the 2018 schedule to come out, I want to do a cruise to Norway during the summer of 2018. I am thinking of booking a cruise towards the end of 2017 and then decide when the 2018 cruises come out if I want to change it and lose my OBC.

It is my understanding when you change bookings you stand to lose some or all of your OBC, if the new cruise isn't offering the same deal. You have to weigh your options about changing. Like you I want the 2018 schedule to come out, I want to do a cruise to Norway during the summer of 2018. I am thinking of booking a cruise towards the end of 2017 and then decide when the 2018 cruises come out if I want to change it and lose my OBC.

Very interesting conversation .... I too a curious on the outcome of this .....

When we were on Grandeur in September, we booked a cruise for Spring of '18 that we're seriously considering moving to Fall of '18 once those itineraries come out, especially since we now have one in the Fall of '17 to pay for.