Question on soda package...

Sandya

If I get the soda package, do I need to carry the Coca-Cola cup to get soda?...

Also on the Explorer of the Sea, do they have those nice cool looking machines ??

How do you get the soda.... Is there a CM there all the time? Does my kid need to carry his Sea card?

No, you don't need to carry your cup around. You can always get fountain soda from any bar or restaurant onboard simply by showing your SeaPass card that will have a sticker/embossed logo showing that you have the package.

Explorer of the Seas does have the Coca-Cola Freestyle machines. To use them, you do have to use the provided cup, though, as there is a chip in them that activates the Freestyle machines.

No, you don't need to carry your cup around. You can always get fountain soda from any bar or restaurant onboard simply by showing your SeaPass card that will have a sticker/embossed logo showing that you have the package.

Explorer of the Seas does have the Coca-Cola Freestyle machines. To use them, you do have to use the provided cup, though, as there is a chip in them that activates the Freestyle machines.

Thanks so much for the info. It makes it so much easier knowing what to plan for!!

• 1 month later...

If you look at what the Royal Replenish package, that is basically what you can buy

Premium coffee 
Premium tea 
Bottled water 
Sparkling water (375ml) 
Still water (500ml) 
Fresh squeezed orange juice 
Non-alcoholic cocktails
Fountain soda with souvenir Coca-Cola cup

RCI have about 3-5 non alcoholic drinks.

That's correct from my memory of Navigator recently. I liked the Bora Bora Brew (pineapple juice, grenadine, ginger ale) but can't remember any others. They also had a junior cruisers drink of the day that was obviously non-alcoholic and stated it was for junior cruisers or older cruisers. I never tried them but most of them sounded good also.