Jewel OTS, aft corner GS question

Are you talking about 1600? (I think all the other corner suites are 2-br). I saw it once, never stayed in it myself, and while it seemed tight on initial entrance, the extra view from the balcony totally made up for it. Kind of the Frank Lloyd Wright of cabins, if you know what I mean.

15 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

I think @Matthad this room before on Brilliance. To me this room always seemed a bit cramped for a GS. Never was able to bring myself to book it the times it was available.

I don't believe so. Only aft suite I've had was the 2 br on Freedom.

Maybe I had the corner GS booked for the cancelled group cruise from 2020 to Canada? I'm not putting it past you that you remember better than me what room's I've stayed in lol

8 minutes ago, Matt said:

Maybe I had the corner GS booked for the cancelled group cruise from 2020 to Canada? I'm not putting it past you that you remember better than me what room's I've stayed in lol

That's right!  That's what it was.  The cancelled GC that we were all booked on.  I remember now that I was thinking of grabbing that one but you had it so I took a middle GS on the hump instead.  Makes me sad that we never got to go.

I've stayed in 1600 and gladly have it booked again for the canal run in October (Serenade).

It is "quirky" but since I am usually solo that's not an issue for me. The only couple I booked this cabin for do not ever want to book it again. But, since they are friends, they are booked in their own cabin on the canal run and will gladly take advantage of my balconies aft location as we transit the locks!

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

I've stayed in 1600 and gladly have it booked again for the canal run in October (Serenade).

It is "quirky" but since I am usually solo that's not an issue for me. The only couple I booked this cabin for do not ever want to book it again. But, since they are friends, they are booked in their own cabin on the canal run and will gladly take advantage of my balconies aft location as we transit the locks!

I can see where it'd be awesome for a solo. Even a couple. But there's 3 of us. 

I guess we'll just stick with a normal GS. On the cruise we're looking at there's a couple on the bump out, so we'll target them.

3 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

I can see where it'd be awesome for a solo. Even a couple. But there's 3 of us. 

I guess we'll just stick with a normal GS. On the cruise we're looking at there's a couple on the bump out, so we'll target them.

You could do the JS on the other side #1100. We’ve got that one booked on Radiance in Alaska