Labadee highlights

Flowrider

On 2/4/2022 at 8:26 PM, Flowrider said:

Heading to Labadee for the second time.  First time we went we just did the beach and water slide with the kids. 

What some highlights and good things to do while there???  What do you love or hate about it?

haven't been since first cruise in 2015 so not sure if my experience may be dated, but I really enjoyed the zip line. I liked that we got to go on a tiny practice one so it felt like 2 zip lines for the price of one. That said, this was my first time on a zipline so maybe that colors the memory for me.

On 2/5/2022 at 9:33 AM, stevendom57 said:

How much fun is the coaster?

Because the coaster is self-controlled the driver really determines the level of fun. I respected physics and gravity too much to really open it up and therefore found it too stressful to be fun. But I've heard from others that it's a great experience and totally worth getting the all day access pass.

We like the fixed price souvenir shop (not the barter-only vendors on the back road), swimming in the cove, and generally walking around.  We had a fantastic snorkel excursion several years ago.  Generally, it is a relaxing beach day.  Haven't tried the zipline.  That may be on my bucket list.  Would like to try the roller coaster.

On 2/5/2022 at 10:33 AM, stevendom57 said:

How much fun is the coaster?

I loved the coaster! You have to be a certain age to ride solo, but kids can ride with a paying adult for free. I caught the all day pass for cheaper than a single ride and it was awesome for me to do over and over again. Once you get used to it you can actually be more daring and take out your camera for some great shots and video because you know when to expect the views!