xSAILEDx Odyssey of the Seas - July 23, 2022 - 8 night (Greek isles)

We are booked on this cruise as well - family of 4 with two kids ages 14 and 11. We were originally booked for June 2020 and have had to rebook twice - so I'm hoping that the 3rd time is the charm. I have all of our excursions planned but holding off on booking our airfare and pre/post cruise stay in Rome until spring.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My wife and I will be celebrating our anniversary in Rome prior to this trip. This is our first cruise in a very long time and we are getting excited!!!

Thanks Matt for the tips on booking excursions etc.early. We have saved about $110 USD each  so far and more importantly many of those that we did book have sold out!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, We are first time cruisers (myself and my husband) and very excited about the ship and the ports. Can't wait.🤩 We are arriving in Rome the day before we cruise, and have a tour booked for that afternoon to see some sites in Rome. We have a private transfer the next day to the port, hoping to get an early embarkation time.🤞🤞 We plan to do Santorini/Mykonos & Kusadasi ourselves. I have booked a tour in Athens with a private company (shore excursions) they have good reviews and guarantee return in time for ship. We have joined a private group tour for Naples (Pompeii, Positano & Sorrento) which I found on the Facebook page for this cruise. I am most excited for our Naples stop.:classic_smile: We have bought the deluxe drinks package. Don't think we will buy any dining packages and will just decide while on board if we want to book a specialty restaurant. Still deciding on whether to but internet package but I am swaying towards not as we have a lot of port days where we can access internet. I am thinking it won't do us any harm to switch them off for a while! 80 days and counting⏳🚢👫

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Odyssey of the Seas - July 23, 2022 - 8 night (Greek isles)