Fix Your Course On A STAR And You’ll Navigate Any Storm! - First time royal and star class -Oasis April 3-7 2022

starbrat

What?  EPIC FAMILY CRUISE.  

Who (Star loft Suite)  My self (Alisha)  I am a very successful health insurance agent retiring my husband. quick short side info. I grew up in foster care and I was homeless at one point in my life.  Hubby - David  My knight in shining armor. The most generous person you will ever meet. He gives too much in my opinion and needs to learn to take pleasure in receiving as well. My husband is like the 40 year old virgin. He and his brothers own like every hot wheel known to man. He is the worlds biggest Batman fan. He has the largest Batman collection in Florida. When he was younger he was an actual “pinball wizard” We have a 21 year age gap. Age is nothing but a number. I married a big kid.  Daughter Sasha  she is my mini me. The most obedient kid ever. She is super understanding of other peoples feelings and is able to get on other peoples leveles to be supportive. she is often asked to help communicate with kids having a hard time feeling comfortable with expressing themselves. I’m always proud of this miracle to mankind and wonderful light in this world. 

(family extra large balcony room) 
Davids identical twin brother Jordan and his family.  The Dad - Jordan  The mom  -Ronnie  The oldest daughter… typical  crazy 18 year old  (she just recently very bravely came out that she is non binary)  and we call her Ty now.  Big brother - Jonah the mad scientist. the kid is literally a genius rocket scientist with the matching hair and in a high school for kids heading to NASA. Little Sister - Rayne spunky silly 12 year old on the cheerleading team. 

(Interior) Mom Cynthia. Typical older Jewish mother. Give her wine and she tells all the secrets 🤪

(central park balcony) “Tony” he has been one of David’s best friends since grade school. probably one of the funniest guys ever! He is your Italian guy for sure. A true close friend who we call family “Uncle Tony”  The whole family has no idea he is coming. My mother in law’s screams of happiness when she sees Tony on the cruise will be heard from our balcony all over the mini golf course for sure.

This is one of the biggest secrets I have ever held. Also the family has no clue of our SC Suite.

More to come soon. 

452463E1-8F33-4F55-8EC6-F553DA689636.jpeg

Room is booked. I guess I should have booked sooner….I was looking at the double tree…  Sold out. My diamond status won’t even let me book a room. sometimes it will let you pay an up charge to be able to get a sold out room, nope!  Hilton Hampton Inn Brickell-downtown. Anyone stay there? How was it? I booked a 2 bed studio suite. (our mother in law is going to be flying down and traveling with us to Miami. David and I will squeeze into the queen bed. (I personally hate with a passion queen beds.) Cynthia will have the other bed and Sasha will have the pull out sofa.  Any one have suggestions for fun stuff in the brickell-downtown area of Miami? 

D9CFF9F8-EB2B-4EF4-9DE1-49A8D5302D4F.jpeg

On 2/5/2022 at 7:47 PM, starbrat said:

Hilton Hampton Inn Brickell-downtown

We have stayed there. Standard Hampton Inn hotel but in a downtown type high rise location..so you take an elevator to the lobby. There are restaurants and stuff within walking distance. We went to the little gastropub right next door and it was fantastic. It's walking distance to the little peoplemover monorail too so you can explore the area a bit further if needed.

On 2/9/2022 at 10:04 AM, AshleyDillo said:

We have stayed there. Standard Hampton Inn hotel but in a downtown type high rise location..so you take an elevator to the lobby. There are restaurants and stuff within walking distance. We went to the little gastropub right next door and it was fantastic. It's walking distance to the little peoplemover monorail too so you can explore the area a bit further if needed.

Us too. Totally agree with the gastropub. Used the Metromover to go to Bayside Park and Marketplace.  It's also an easy drive to the port. A couple rights and lefts and you're on the bridge leading to the tunnel. Depending on traffic you could be in the parking garage in 15 minutes.

Check in opened for the cruise today! 🚢 I Totally forgot it wa a today and happend to see a facebook post this monrning saying “check in opened” 🤣 All hell broke lose for a second. I jumped up (my poor cat was in my lap. she hissed at me for the second time ever oops 😼) I scored us the 11:30 time. It looks like everyone that I paid for will get that time. I just tried completing my brother in law’s (only person so far to provide me with his passport info) and it had 11:30 as the time already selected. That is a relief because everyone is either at work or school except my mother in law who is “looking” for her envelope that has her passport. Oh goodness lol! Also she emailed us with her booking info for air fair. The cruise is April 3rd. She gets here March 3rd and stays till almost May. I may find a B2B 😹 

Oop I just got the text….. 👀 looks like she found her envelope. Got to go get her all checked in. Later people! 

We got our genie assignment… drum rolll 🥁🥁🥁    ✨Nityam ✨.

Its getting real you guys aghhh! I’ve been exercising again real!  👀.  

A while back someone posted the spreadsheet they use for the star class. I have been searching the site and can’t find it. If anyone sees it can they please please repost it here.  Time to get to business and plan this shin dig! 🙃🎉

I told my mother in law she would need to get a round trip flight for the cruise. Ummm she flew in Sunday. 😩 The cruise is not till April 🤦‍♀️Her return flight is in May I believe…… My lord!!!  

Today the poor woman went outside to the pool to snoop on the pavers finishing up so our heater can be installed tomorrow. She unknowingly sets off our home alarm and scares the pavers away. ☠️ My house alarm was going off full blast sooo loud that the whole neighborhood heard and told me about. I literally have video of this! The alarm company was asking “Mrs Leopold is everything ok!?” meanwhile my mother in law is laid back on the pool chair reading her kindle with no clue or care in the world. She never once answered the alarm company calling out to her. My house is literally screaming at her and she has no idea. I know she is hard of hearing but good gawdddd!

My phone was off at the time during my eye lash extension appointment. The moment I turn my phone on I have a million missed calls and the alarm company is trying to reach me. I had to give them my “safe word” which was soo safe I forgot. 🤷‍♀️They emailed me the word and I had to read it back to them for the police to be able to leave/call off. My gawwd Is it April yet? Good times over here Oy Vey!  I need a strong drink STAT 🤣

8 hours ago, starbrat said:

I told my mother in law she would need to get a round trip flight for the cruise. Ummm she flew in Sunday. 😩 The cruise is not till April 🤦‍♀️Her return flight is in May I believe…… My lord!!!  

Today the poor woman went outside to the pool to snoop on the pavers finishing up so our heater can be installed tomorrow. She unknowingly sets off our home alarm and scares the pavers away. ☠️ My house alarm was going off full blast sooo loud that the whole neighborhood heard and told me about. I literally have video of this! The alarm company was asking “Mrs Leopold is everything ok!?” meanwhile my mother in law is laid back on the pool chair reading her kindle with no clue or care in the world. She never once answered the alarm company calling out to her. My house is literally screaming at her and she has no idea. I know she is hard of hearing but good gawdddd!

My phone was off at the time during my eye lash extension appointment. The moment I turn my phone on I have a million missed calls and the alarm company is trying to reach me. I had to give them my “safe word” which was soo safe I forgot. 🤷‍♀️They emailed me the word and I had to read it back to them for the police to be able to leave/call off. My gawwd Is it April yet? Good times over here Oy Vey!  I need a strong drink STAT 🤣

This is going to be a GREAT blog !  WOOHOOO !!!

On 3/4/2022 at 10:22 AM, starbrat said:

A while back someone posted the spreadsheet they use for the star class.

Here's a spreadsheet I put together for our star class cruise.  It's got a lot of tabs and information, so just use what makes sense for you.  On the schedule tab, I left the notes for us to our genie so you can see the types of requests we made for shows/activities and dining.

Cruise Packing List - Star Class.xlsx

Ok, so I sent the genie all my requests that I wanted for my cruise (my hubby about died laughing.) I laughed because he was laughing and about pulled a damn rib. Then we both stopped and he looked me dead in the eyes…… He thought I was joking!  When he realized I was for real I never saw true panic come over someone’s face In such an instant! He basically chased me around the house yelling “DONT SEND IT!!!” I the yelled back “SENT!!!” 🤣🤣💪🏻 

Let me just say that I sent that email. Yes! This mom and kick ass sales woman sharing her home with her deaf as a rock mother in law for wayyy more then she bargained for is going to have a fabulous cruise! Here is the funny part! The husand who was mortified went ahead and ADDED requests after my email! 🤣 How do I know? Because he responded back and I saw how there were additional items added that I didn’t have on there.  I am actually really proud of him! I see flickers of hope! Team deck 17!!!! 💪🏻💅 Sooo what are some things I asked for….. 

Most def a cooler on embarkation day full of beer. I had a list of like 4 or 5 beers that I liked. They said no to Abita Purple Haze and one other which is fine. Hubby is over here asking for the rare dr pepper vanilla zero and random odd types of sodas. Seriously he orders girl foo foo drinks and I’m the one with the smoked old fashioned. We always always have to switch our drinks when they get delivered. That diet special limited edition crap was denied by the genie 🤣. It was sort of a yes. So if he wants his special soda he can get it himself at a self serve 🤣. I am getting my fresh ginger shots from the vitality spa bar every morning. Sasha bear has her strawberry crème starbucks drink and my frozen caramel macchiato with xtra espresso. I did get a no for my request for them to reserve a hot tub for me for like an hour. 🤷‍♀️ Hey! You never know if you don’t ask. The response was cute. “we do not reserve bathtubs” lol!! I am getting a topper for the bed and feather pillows as well as a fan and body pillows! yassss God I love body pillows.

I will be tipping Nityam pretty nice! I was thinking of like $500 up front and $500+ afterwards. 

Seriously though Nityam was amazing in his responses all my wants are pretty much yes so far. 

So the extended family are excited. The brother in law’s wife has somehow lost her birth certificate.  Apparently a few years ago she needed the damn thing to get her passport and never found it and missed out on Canada. Well fast forward to present day. She still has no passport and no birth certificate. She paid for her replacement and says she paid extra to expedite it. They got notified today that it’s “delayed” ugh ohhh.  

David and Sasha suprised me last night with a brand new fire pit they built with left over pavers. They got me good! They had me locked out of the side cameras to the house for the past few days. I didn’t even notice as I never check them. Anyways I literally just watched how they busted tail for 2 evenings. Super sweet gift. I also got new luggage. I bought lanyards. Nothing says “I’m a tourist overcharge me and take my money”  more then a cruise lanyard. So if we are going to get screwed over why not have cool lanyards when it happens. I have my grateful dead one. Sasha has baby yoda. David has Batman… MIL has (i almost bought her the one that holds a wine glass ) a rose gold chain fashion one for her. They came with all my other late night amazon purchases. She asked me why I bought survival life water straws (water purifiers) , survival blankets and torches. She wanted to know “what the hell type of cruise” she had gotten herself into. I gues that looks bad like it’s for the cruise when it comes in the same box.

The truth is she constantly watches the damn news channels which are depressing. I can’t help but hear it as it’s on all the tvs in the house full blast and each room is off by a second or 2 so it’s basically repeated over and over.  The damn news of the war got to me and had me panic buying survival doomsday supplies. That was fun explaining it was not for the cruise. 

That is about all for now. Keep you all posted if there is another burglar alarm set off 

image.jpeg

Update to our cruise. Been in contact back and forth with Nityam. He did accidentally cc my husband in the email that I sent to him about surprising the hubby for his birthday 🤦‍♀️ and I was asking for romantic suggestions on the boat. He messaged back to apologize and not to worry that he had it all covered. 😬

I was sooo embarrassed 🙈 and hubby had a good laugh at me for asking my genie for romantic suggestions. Ok in my defense I figured he would be the one to know as he knows where everything is on the boat. Hey I tried there someone has to plan. O do get the sense that David is planning stuff behind my back…. hmmm 🧐

We are all set and somehow we have managed to keep everything a secret from the family! I have almost dropped the beans a couple times. Last night 2 drinks in at dinner I asked about Tony and hubby stomps my foot before I could say anything else. Oops! 🤣I look over and mother in law didn’t even hear me and was totally oblivious to any of the conversation so we were fine 🙃 

2 more weeks! I need to plan a cruise more often. I bought a Peleton and have been using it. Like I have worked out 5-6 days a week for 4 weeks and I look like a totally different person! Last time I worked out regularly was before covid so I am pretty proud of this little accomplishment. Check out the before and after. My face has really slimmed. 💪🏻(don’t judge the post workout pics smushed makeup and messed up lash extensions. Monday is my lash appointment and then one more b4 the cruise. Guys have it so easy 💅)  Royal Star Class here we come in 2 weeks aghh 🥰😲

Side note as I am editing this MIL just ate a taki and we are all laughing. She was not expecting the heat. 🔥

DBBFB9AE-4D8A-4414-8262-47195EA74C96.jpeg

2B1681DE-CBFB-49B0-A507-6F85CA4B5FFB.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

5867F2C2-9981-43B7-B1E6-838E22A88A32.thumb.jpeg.7986eb13538cb6f3e7128dfdef230243.jpegYesterday was my last day at the office. Just a half day for me. What a good feeling to walk out! David, Sasha, and my mother in law had already gotten their test earlier in the morning. I had to run a nationwide training. I legit had my phone ringer all the way up for the call or text with results. I got through the training but my god the suspense was insane. I kept calling my husband asking him if he knew yet. “nope no text yet” once he said those words I already knew…. Dummy never checked his email. 🙄 I logged in and sure enough there the results were. Results had been there for an hour. 🤦‍♀️🤣 Oh my god I was at my desk sitting and waiting for the results to load…..  How slow does does a second go by when your whole cruise is in limbo. 🤮🤮 I seriously can not wait to see for the testing to go away. I think I formed a wrinkle from it and lost a year of life from the shear limbo panic. 🤪 Ddooddooo blink results up! I scanned all the bull crap words only looking for one word. Aooo  here it is!!! Sasha negative…. David …. negative mother in law… negative wooohoo. I sunk in my office chair and wiped away the sweat. My whole team was watching and one girl said “for goodness sake what is it!? I don’t know if this is a good look or a bad one?”  I shouted “NEGATIVE BABY WOO!!!”  I felt legit a million pounds lift off my chest. Then it went away as I was pelted by paper balls flung at me. Everyone was telling me to go legit throwing stuff at me for to leave the office. (the other two team leaders are on my team are a married couple and are currently in Italy. I worked my ass off this week. 14 hour days so the new agents were not alone.)  I cleaned my desk and headed out. I Said goodbye to all my new agents and told them if they needed me that they could reach me via internet and then gave them the death smile 😊 I also then pointed to other senior agents in the office that they could direct their questions to while I was gone. (My two team leaders come back to the office Tuesday) As soon as I got in the car I looked in the mirror… woohoo!!!  That feeling you get when an amazon box arrives… when you find a cracker jack toy in your box….when you food arrives at the table at a nice place…. when you open your door to your hotel room… all those feelings rolled in one hit me as soon as I got in the car. I took a picture of my face when I felt the excitement. I was excited for a split second and then went to operation test day mode and replaced those feelings with stress. The tests were not finished. My in laws and myself still needed to pass.

I had been sooo scared about this day. Everyone needs to test negative. It’s not like it’s a couple hundred dollars it’s thousands and just one person testing positive could throw the whole thing off.  I needed to pack still, go get my test, race to make it to my eyelash appointment, and then Sasha and I’s mani pedi appointment… oh ya and pack… did I say pack?! I also had to sneak hubby’s birthday and anniversary gifts in my bag at some point. 🤫

I drove like a maniac to get to the testing site that is now a walk up. In true Florida fashion the sky decided to dump buckets. I didn’t panic because it’s Florida which means short hissy fits and then it’s all good. Sure enough, by the time I was done registering, the sky cleared and I stepped out and got the swab done. By the time I made it to my eye lash appointment my results were in and I was NEGATIVE. I fell asleep on the lash table. An hour later I had my lashes and checked my phone to find the entire party was officially negative. LET THE PARTY BEGIN!! 

We got home and it was now operation pack! Oh wait nope got to go get nails done. Sasha got her nails done in tropical colors. I got french tip on my feet. We sat and waited for 30 minutes under the neon lights and a nail tech said we could go pay. I told them I still needed my manicure. Apparently they forgot about me. 😩 I was not about to spend another second in their! Did I mention I still needed to pack?

We get home. Of course they ask why I didn’t get a manicure. 🥺🙄 I will just get one at the hotel or ship. My mother in law came out with her old lady nail polish color and said I could use hers. If I was 85 years old I would have said yes. I thanked her though that was super sweet of her. But no. I’ll get it done later.

Packing time! My husband is cracking up because legit half my bag is hair products. Sasha and I have long curly hair. We need cement mix to contain the curls. The weather determines what crap we put in our hair so yes everything came 🤣 Sasha insisted she pack her suitcase. We all had a laugh when we saw her suitcase all packed. 011B176E-88A8-4C93-9184-F3AA96F36443.thumb.jpeg.b5c9e17fce7b0f9fd32c08f4aabee68a.jpegI may need to give a lesson in folding and packing but she is 8 so right now we are just laughing. I shared this pic with the family group text and apparently she takes after her teenage cousin Jonah 🤣 so a bunch of memes ensued of people struggling to close their suitcases 🤣 We got all packed and headed to bed.

The night before, I couldn’t sleep from stress of the tests and then this night I was up all excited. I finally got up at 6 which is wayyy early for me. I’m a night owl at night and a late bird in the mornings.  Right as we left Midnight decided to hide on us. Our cat knew we were leaving. We found her under the bed. Here we are with a broom poking the under bed and vacuum to scare her out with noise… She finally came out. I am almost certain she will leave us 💩 presents when we come back. Our neighbors are going to come feed her every day…  we got in the car and headed out! 

07457E37-1C45-4802-BFF4-65589138438C.thumb.jpeg.51a3dd006e07f699cdaf883134008974.jpegAs I write this we are en route to Miami and hubby is enjoying the Jag’s 550 horsepower on aligator alley. she my face in the picture from the g force.. 🤣 I’m going to guess later will be an update of a big ticket. hey YOLO but maybe take it down a few MPH 👀  

I will update later. To all that are traveling by plane. I am saying a little prayer. Tons of cancelations and delays.  I believe southwest had a system outage. They claim it was planned. Shoot if it was planned I would think they would have not booked flights for that time period. that’s just my two sense. Anyways I’m praying for all those that are traveling a safe travel. Till the next update. ✌️

2 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

Oh no! I'm hearing reports all over the place about folks stranded because of flights. The weather has messed up a lot this weekend!

yes my facebook sailing page is full of canceled flights and people having to turn around to go back home. someone just posted that they opened up royal ip again. They got an offer and bid on it. Seriously this is insane. Looking on the bright side. The rest of my family is here and we will be sailing… just minus the fun italian tony who was a surprise for the entire family. Don’t judge all the typos. I always have typos. Throughout this blog just accept it. 🤪 I blog on my phone. The beers and margarita I bought in the pantry at the hotel may not help. ( They tasted like cat liter.)  pineapple jalapeño margaritas taste like cat litter FYI don’t do it.🤫 I let my daughter take a sniff and she ran coughing like she inhaled taki chip dust. she ran around for a second and told me what I knew. It smelled like cat litter. well guess what ? It tasted like it too🤣

I have been waiting 10 months to say this….. IT’S CRUISE DAY BABY!!!!  Ok i’ll try and fill you all in from yesterday. We made it to Miami around 1pm. we parked in the hotel garage and left our luggage in the car. We grabbed food at the gastro pub outside. OMG the food was amazing 1F0BE54E-318B-4F7C-81AB-270CD3CFED6B.thumb.jpeg.6b960e25d151cf7f37f1b48f9414a2aa.jpegDB1FD463-5C1F-40E3-B6AD-D5F5EF8B03BA.thumb.jpeg.9659c8619a90d0029d61498220149dc9.jpeg2907354C-66BC-4CDA-ADA1-9E5AF112AB01.thumb.jpeg.22ac7962b5a19751d1e0cd869c4e9c8d.jpeg7808BA19-E0D1-491B-9B54-32D49A7B4990.thumb.jpeg.33d1f27d220f16abcbef327a6e554d2f.jpeg

I thought I had took a picture oops. I had brunch style biscuits and chorizo gravy… Sasha had hot wings. The server tried to warn us and ask us to put the sauce on the side. I said “she eats takis by the hand full” in straight latino style our server said “all right chica you know what’s up!” My husand had some amazing macaroni and cheese and my mother in law had a cuban eggs benedict that was out of this world!!! 

after lunch we grabbed our luggage and checked in. we spent the afternoon hanging out at the pool. A500E151-CD9A-4813-A7FC-C5BE9839BF37.thumb.jpeg.53b22842fedfc511cc27c0d5f0d2143b.jpeg48017EAE-7A00-492B-A389-678FB5C79D69.thumb.jpeg.abfe31818c93cca231d1c1b80e538351.jpeg

Im a total cabana girl. There were 2 cabanas that were first come first serve and heavily used. I didn’t even bother. They were pretty dirty. I just relaxed on the beach chair. I would rather pay for a private one that is clean and tended. drinks opened up at 5 O was first in line. I tipped the lady $20 and asked for chair service. She was more then happy to make us drinks and serve us. wooo. I ordered 2 margaritas and a mojito the bar tenders specialty drink. She made our drinks strong. When we went back inside to wash off my mother in law hit the coffee machines to sober up. 🤣 oh boy lol!

We hung out inside for a while scrambling with Nityam and our friend Tony who was stranded in Pittsburg. Nityam has been amazing! I know he was under the gun to perform for his families. He was kind to respond on what’s app soo fast. I saw david messaging him after 9 and told him he needed to not do that as they sleep at 9.  oops sorry Nityam it was not me I swear it was David. 🤣 He was kind and sent a good morning text at 6am 🤣 yaaassss!  I love this genie already lol! David now knows not to bug the genie at night.

For dinner we went to Piola for pizza and italian food 9FCDA404-DFEB-4467-A5E3-134351F43A23.thumb.jpeg.c0ddb3ce9dca43622e61abb63080df56.jpegC695CC4A-34AD-40B4-9D98-DF232B090B9C.thumb.jpeg.57f46bcae744f8badf1beea08a87d3b3.jpegB9699F4D-0860-40E3-8A95-DB49911D73CD.thumb.jpeg.988752a655676ffb4df63dbc37251778.jpeg

I am soo bad at taking food pics. I get hungry and eat b4 the pic. Total foodie here! So I ordered calamari for the family. It was amazing and tender. We were pretty boring on the food. MIL had a bowl of lentil soup. 🤮 Sasha and david ordered cheese pizza and I ordered quattro foaggia pizza soo basically cheese pizza 🤣 I ordered a beer and then slammed one more. We headed back to the hotel. literally a walk around the block. 

We got home and went to bed. The beds at this hilton suck. no perks were given or upgrades. I’m diamond and I didn’t even get bottled water. I can’t wait to go to Hyatt rewards they seem better. The halls were very noisy. No one got any sleep. I can not wait to be on deck 17  Oh random. We went to the shop to buy bottled water… that is where I bought the jalapeño (cat poop drink) margarita. We also had snacks. The front desk lady was working an issue and told us we could go and  it to worry about it. I showed her the alcohol and she hurried me to just go. Ok don’t have to ask. We legit tip toe ran with our stuff to the elevators. I felt like i was stealing 🤣 I would have paid but you don’t have to ask me twice to not pay. 🤣🤣 Maybe she saw my drink choice and felt bad lol!  any ways that beings us up to now. we are all showering and getting ready. Till next update.  I feel under pressure to match the greats that have blogged since. AGAIN no judging on all my typos. I’m horrid at it fat thumbs lol and i’m sure i will be smashed most of the time so give me a curve on this 🙃 all right time to get ready let’s do this! 

Oh I forgot so the random picture of hubby drinking was because they gave him like a shot glass to pour his diet coke in and drink out off. I almost feel out of my chair laughing and had to capture it in photo. Sasha’s kids orange juice cup was bigger then his 🤣

Oh My god where do I even start?!!!  Ok first and foremost Tony did not make it to the cruise. We were given a phone number to call to get refunded…. yaa we sat on hold for 30 minutes yesterday and we sat on hold for an hour today. I told David to screen shot his hold time so that we can prove we tried. I sure hope they don’t expect us to sit on hold our entire cruise. We totally are not. I will let Nityam know again tomorrow that we could not get through. Ok enough of bad on to good stuff. 

Ao we left the hotel and drove to the port. 0EFA9815-122F-4A13-A013-3A224EABB7F2.thumb.jpeg.1451f7ee7655099b8cc5d59614e744d8.jpeg

My god Miami is soo pretty! I love the little people mover! We got to the port and we TOTALLY WERE FLOGGED FOR OUR LUGGAE! As we practiced we did not give them. I kept saying “everyone go left left left. get to the purple banner! They porters started yelling louder and running after us 🤣🥰🤣 Savid yelled at them “star class back off!” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 They slowed their roll about as fast as when you hit the red button on peleton. Total defeat in their eyes. I almost ran to give them money bc I felt bad. We had 11:30 to meet Nityam and lunch was set for coastal kitchen at 12 yaaa we totally didn’t come close to making it. no worries though. 37E8075D-E04C-4D73-A4C9-C3A495A67527.thumb.jpeg.263fc673e23945c2f6314f869efa4623.jpeg2CB42587-AC8F-4BC7-BB50-EA888F53D13C.thumb.jpeg.18c3566bc58c2b2a88193876462e8e06.jpeg

This was the suite waiting room. When we entered I saw nityam and shane. I ran to shane and said hi. I said I followed  the whole star class takeover and it was amazing! Shane in his usual self got excited and started jumping up and down and gave me a hug. I seriously felt like I was hugging a celebrity hahaha! Nityam our genie was right there and i gave him a hug and told him it has been so long of a wait to do this.  They did all the scanning and pics. we had to wait for a second because nityam had another family he was escorting he came and we went on the ship FINALLY WE WERE ON THE OASIS AGHHH. I got emotional. I was trying to not cry. If you get lash extensions you try not to cry lol. we walked to our room. I had the honor of opening the door. I’m telling you what, I watched all these videos of this room from the thorne family to the wedding earlier this year. There is something about coming into the room and seeing the bright loft and the windows. I started crying like sobbing lol. God i’m such a softy. My whole family was behind me with their jaw hanging out! I went from a foster kid with no future for my self to this and my family was here to be a part of it. you guys I was in tears. Nityam saw me crying and said “ oh now why are you crying no no” I pulled it toegerher and said they were happy tears. David and his brother saw the pictures “happy birthday” Jordan was taken back and so was david. Jordan had no clue that we were celebrating him today. 🥰 we had chocolate peanut butter cake to s of finger food and drinks galore. Nityam presented david and jordan with gifts. engraved glasses “the best gift ever is having you as my brother” Now that i stopped crying david and Jordan were crying. We are a bunch of softies lol! 
Nityam went over our schedule for the week and left us to go play. 43076B9A-B048-48ED-A048-5384BD9FE8CF.thumb.jpeg.79d5426ab9e2ecd06e2ba62660328455.jpeg

First thing we did was ride the ultimate abyss. Sasha loves it! We are going tomorrow for as many times as she wants! We rode the carousel and the girls went on it till they could t go any more. 8BCD0D4B-5336-4BCA-BEC5-2DCCB0F414D3.thumb.jpeg.5b9a7aa323908043eb655b6cce5a3817.jpeg74E00329-C824-4C2E-A01A-97BB4606D030.thumb.jpeg.30e792b3abb6c3ab219563f1a680a455.jpeg 

After playing around we got ready for dinner. Tonight David Sasha and I ate with everyone in the main dining room. I’m not a fan of it but wanted to eat with everyone at least once. It was funny to have the entire staff basically come out to see us and make sure we were ok. The table next to us was obnoxious the kids were at least. We were leaving port and the kids came and stood up at the window blocking our view. Super rude. They even moved our container of chilled water a drinks so that they could take over our view. I moved our container back and said to the mom. How rude can you guys be. we paid for this spot and these drinks. You just don’t touch peoples things like that. They didn’t seem to care and let their kids act fools the entire time. I’m soo glad Indont have to sit in their again. I leaned over and said this is why star class never eats here bc of this crap right here.  I ordered escargot (the kids though i was crazy. Jonah actually tried one and likeed it. I was impressed. I also ordered a crab cake. for dinner I ordered the whole main lobster and dessert was chocolate cake A73772C5-CC3C-4FD6-8312-EA44CC70476A.thumb.jpeg.ed45596bf011a6ff1254504be365b436.jpeg7819530C-789A-40DB-9E7D-BCCA23621574.thumb.jpeg.8d1a9f9197c8816240ad7ca6e1718923.jpeg

Sasha sat at the window and watched the sunset. After dinner we headed to the royal theater for the magic show. It wasn’t the best but it was still cool. Sasha and rayne kept on screaming “ how did he do that?” “shut the front door! no way!” they loved the show and totally think hector has magic powers and want to meet him lol! 6075DFB7-93C0-4D0B-A56C-FBDDB5001A93.thumb.jpeg.cd91b3a5656a3942b2502cff439eb934.jpeg

this right here is amazing. The genie escort and the private seats. The room was a packed one so this was awesome! EE6E2AF4-E319-4949-ABD9-0F21B21340B9.thumb.jpeg.4df1191c3d488dd03c8b540d66b5d883.jpegC65368B4-E95A-49A1-BE67-59017823EC2A.thumb.jpeg.af1408d23e6401a22c1faa12788559c0.jpegE5608CAD-9AC7-4929-9033-0A9257E13389.thumb.jpeg.af9e258b000e3d6e2d71000f96178205.jpeg

We were waiti g for the show to start and Nityam asked if we wanted a drink. Umm yesss (i’m soo bummed that they don’t serve crown?! that is my go to drink! crown and coke) Nityam waved down a drink attendant. I leaned over and whispered to david. “watch this dude run like his life depends on it he has been summoned by the genie!” We laughed bc he totally ran. People tried to stop him and he avoided them to get to us. I love the railing too. you can put your drinks on it. We also had bags with us from shopping. Nityam said “you already went shopping?!” heck ya i did! I still need to find sunglasses. (i have some but they are not what I like) After the show we walked around and came back to the suite. We watched ghostbuster and I ordered wings and pizza. Amazing!!! Everyone just left I am about to crash, Tomorrow is formal day and we celebrate our anniversary tomorrow. 9 years on 4/20 🥰 Till next update. ✌️

900 kids on board. 😳 We picked Sasha us from adventure ocean. Sasha (8) came to us crying. It was too much for her. She and Rayne (12) were separated. Lots of kids and and screaming. Looks like who was in charge lost control of the kids. She said kids were grabbing balls from her and not letting her play. She said she couldnt understand anything and the camp instructors weee repeatedly yelling the whole time. We picked her up and at the elevators she hugged me and broke down crying due to being very stressed. I feel terrible. We may skip adventure ocean on a sea day. something to think of if you have kids who are not used to obnoxious kids. 

Oh so sad to hear. If I'm not mistaken your suite comes with free movies, maybe get the girls some room service and a cool movie, have a little star loft cabin party for them. Get them refocused and help them put that experience behind them. 

I hope it gets better from here for your young lady. Positive thoughts being sent your way.