Covid Tests Kit

mickjacket

4 hours ago, mickjacket said:

We were thinking $50 for the 2 if the buyer pays shipping. They expire 11/06/22 I can send pics if you decide you want them. Don't think  we will be planning you before then. 

I forgot our insurance company now reimburses us so I will pass the deal on to someone else. Thank you.

On 2/4/2022 at 12:54 AM, mickjacket said:

Wife tested positive on Friday morning so we got a full refund. Drink packages should take 10 days, cruise 30-45 days. It was a hard Sunday morning but now the the ship will be back on Saturday morning kinda liking the savings account we didn't know we had LOL. 

So if everything was charged to a card did they send you a check or refund everything to your card? I would end up with thousands in credits on a card I don’t use. 

With the recent extension they should be good till around February 1st 2023.  https://www.fda.gov/media/155326/download

Note for future readers just in case:

Tests bought from here on out should already have the 15 months of validity already applied so if someone comes along later and thinks their test are good for an extra 3 months be careful.  The tests made after the date of the letter linked above should already have this factored in.  So if you order after February 2022 more than likely the expiration date will be the correct and current one unless the test are old stock.  If the tests expire ~ pre December 2022 you should be in the extra 3 months camp.