Latest RC app update allows under-12 vax card submission

14 minutes ago, CruiseDiva said:

Yes, thank you!  Also I noticed they don't have a category for under 11 that ARE vaccinated for testing requirements. The Antigen tests would make that so much easier if allowed. 

They're allowed.

• Vaccinated guests must show a negative result for a PCR or antigen test taken no more than 2 days before boarding day. Kids age 5 to 11 who have been vaccinated may present proof of full vaccination and follow the testing protocols for vaccinated guests.

5 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

They're allowed.

• Vaccinated guests must show a negative result for a PCR or antigen test taken no more than 2 days before boarding day. Kids age 5 to 11 who have been vaccinated may present proof of full vaccination and follow the testing protocols for vaccinated guests.

awesome thanks!!! My son will be three weeks short of his 12th bday 🙂

On 2/4/2022 at 1:34 PM, smokeybandit said:

Are people who aren't seeing the functionality on iPhones by chance

Nope.  Android, app version 1.31.2.  Still no vaccine option for under 12 as of this morning.

I suspect it might be ship specific since that seems to be the only difference at this point.  Sounds like Liberty is fine, but I'm on Adventure (so same port even).

11 hours ago, Guy1115 said:

Where do you go to post your vax card?  I don't see it in our app.  Sailing on Oasis on 3/13

It's part of the check in process. If you are not able to check in yet, which opens about 30 days before sailing right now, you won't be able to upload the pictures yet.