To Early To Cancel and Get Full Refund?

Fun times at our house, out of the 4 of us going on a cruise in April, 3 currently have covid. One being a 74 year old with COPD and her doctor is now advising she shouldn't go anywhere anytime soon. The other 2 are teens who will bounce back in no time and are already bored out of their minds. My question is if I were to cancel do we get a refund or the cruise credit? It's before the final payoff. I know the easy answer would be just me and the kids go but I don't want to leave Mom home by herself after such an illness that seems to be dragging on. Is there some magic combination of words to get a refund or am I looking at a FCC? I'd appreciate any help y'all could give me. 

Kate

1 hour ago, Katiemay said:

Is there some magic combination of words to get a refund or am I looking at a FCC?

As @Sharlamentioned, cancel under the pretenses that you aren't happy with the April protocols and would like a full refund. Those should be the magic words to get the refund.

Otherwise with a non-refundable deposit you're looking at an FCC under the terms of Cruise with Confidence and those can be a headache to use in the future.