RCCL Travel Advisors

cruiserccl

15 minutes ago, Sharla said:

They work for Royal Caribbean, employed by them. I don't know if they get commission, but my guess is that they are on salary plus commission. 

Makes sense.

I just felt that they wanted me to book with them immediately and I wasn't ready at the time. I've cruise with another cruise line and I never felt somewhat pressured to book with them. 

If I book with them and I transfer it to my preferred travel agent, I just wanted to make sure I didn't take their commission away. For some reason, I always thought that if I book directly, it wouldn't be commission based sales. 

13 minutes ago, cruiserccl said:

Makes sense.

I just felt that they wanted me to book with them immediately and I wasn't ready at the time. I've cruise with another cruise line and I never felt somewhat pressured to book with them. 

If I book with them and I transfer it to my preferred travel agent, I just wanted to make sure I didn't take their commission away. For some reason, I always thought that if I book directly, it wouldn't be commission based sales. 

That I don't know about. But I am pretty sure that they make a commission if you book with them directly.